New OMFL Regulations Adopted

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

New OMFL Regulations Adopted

Just to verify that we have adopted these new regulations I am posting this in a new thread. If you haven't read it in detail please do. Our job desciptions are now VERY specific. We don't want to be stepping all over eachother anymore. So basically let the trade committee review the trades, the rules committee vote on rule changes, and the Obsudsman and presidents deal with the complaints. Let everybody do their job and things should run much smoother and well have a lot happier board!

Some things of note for the board.

-Trade Committee: Claven, Weblink, Dunlap
    -Rules Commttee: Jeremy, Nate, Winuvas
    -NFC President: Claven
    -AFC President: Dunlap
    -League Ombudsman: Weblink

-Please note the new regulations on new owners and owners switching teams. Since ZF10 is leaving this applies NOW!

-Please REREAD the new conflict resolution and expulsion proceedures. They are very detailed and must be followed. As an example, if a free agent is signed illegally Jeremy would need to forward the complaint to the League Ombudsman, and from there it gets taken care of. Any complaints not forwarded first to the Ombudsman will be ignored (please please try to follow this. . .it will make things SO much easier).

-If you think you are overwhelmed with your responsibilities listed in the book, please let us know so we can finda resolution immediately. Same thing goes for down the road if you get overwhelmed. . .

----------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions, please let me know. Realize that this format is designed to make all of our lives easier, while still giving veto power to the commissioners if they don't like something.

Attached Files:

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Dunlap, I know I keep saying this, but seriously good job on this.

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

Thanks. I wanted to make everything easier on Nate and Winuvas mainly. It just expanded from there.

Make sure you are ready for you main jobs as Trade Committee Chairman, and most importantly League Ombudsman. All complaints and conflicts will run through you first. Make sure you know the process as I laid it out.

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

??ombudsman??

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

Its basically a mediator. Google it. Every college and bigger company has one.

6. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

see, i learn something new everyday. I've gotta busy friday tomorrow but after that i should be back to normal. i like this idea. one thing that was brought to my attention was this was a suggestion:
    Also so you guys know, they are voting to boot cade out of TF. Cade was a major butt and said some very ugly things to cimmy in another league. said he would beat his arse and fu&* his gf in the rear. I am using nice words ;) so he may be out of the OMFL in the next day or so.

Also winuvas you now have the ability to join us in the commish only forum at the bottom of the main TF forum page. Come join us.

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

When did I get that ability? Have I had that the whole time or is this new?

8. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

its new, and your welcome ;)

9. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I like the idea of video evidence when filing a complaint. When dunap talked about the Texans owner, it was the videos that he posted that made me really see what he was talking about and made me angry.