New One Star Teams and User Star Rating

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by alemic, Dec 4, 2010.

1. alemic

alemic Walk On

Here is a list of the new one star teams (as well as the ones not taken) available as well as the picking order:​
    Our Teams:​
    SMU :1stars:
    Army:1stars:
    Middle Tennessee State :3stars:
    Utah State :2stars:
    San Jose State :1stars:
    Tulane :2stars:
    FIU :2stars:
    Indiana :2stars:
    Idaho :1stars:
    Western Michigan :2stars:
    UL Lafayette :2stars:
    One Star Teams:​
    Buffalo​
    North Texas​
    UAB​
    Florida Atlantic​
    Kent State​
    UL Monroe​
    Eastern Michigan​
    New Mexico​
    New Mexico State​
    Picking Order (Starting with the three 1 stars then at random):​
    Breezy SMU
    runwhileucan​
    whales Idaho
    Paw​
    Grat​
    Rice​
    Tubb​
    titan MTSU
    me Indiana
    ax​
    redwings​
    Honestly I do not expect many changes as far as teams go. But the rule is, if you want to switch you switch then go on autopilot until the off-season is over.​

2. C_Breezy803

C_Breezy803 Walk On

Im sticking with SMU now that my injury prone offense is back!

3. rice4114

rice4114 Walk On

Woohoo! We are 3 stars now. Alemic missed SDSU on the breakdown but after our last 2 games can you blame him. Even if we were 1 star id stay with SDSU. The Aztecs will turn this ship around. Just need some capable tacklers.

4. C_Breezy803

C_Breezy803 Walk On

rice, how the hell do you have 20 fucking 3* recruits!?

5. titangator

titangator Walk On

look at them blue raiders

6. rice4114

rice4114 Walk On

thats 24 actually. Started early on everyone of them. Its a domino effect with every player who signs early it opens minutes for other players. Remember I had 10 players of 1* last year and not much else so I guess its the lack of quality underclassman that had them interested.

7. whales30

whales30 Walk On

I am going to stick with the Vandals.

8. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

I'll tough it out with Army. Let's hope this one's better.

9. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

It also depends on pitch level and star rating. If you have all A's and a 1* squad it still can be hell to recruit. I assume your pitch and star level increased so it was easier to recruit. Being at a party school in Cali also helps. I assume lifestyle and Home helped you alot. My squad has serious issues with pitches. This year it is 2 D, 8 D+, 4 c. Playing Time and Home depended upon the recruit. So as you can see I didnt plan on having much success this season in recruiting plus I started late. The new star and increase in facilities sense I went to a bowl game should help me greatly.

10. titangator

titangator Walk On

facilities increase when you go to a bowl game?

what increases all the other stuff?

11. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

12. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

That link is generic but if you search you will find more detailed ways and information on how to increase schools recruiting pitches....

I wont post a link to another sports dynasty site because I dont know if its cool or not but...Here is somethng from another site like TSO...

Courtesy of: football5680

Dynasty Pitch Progression:

Alright, the reason i started doing this was to see how your pitches would progress when your team had maximum output which means undefeated seasons with confrence championships and bowl game wins.

The team i played with was Western Kentucky which everybody know is one of the worst teams and they have about the worst pitches. Some of the stuff i found was intresting. In total i did 10 season because during the 10th season no progression or anything happened so i pretty much maxed out.

This is where the pitches started out at, i won't go season by season but i will tell you about the progression and what kinda affected them.

1st year 1 Star Team Sun Belt Conference

• Academic Prestige- C
    • Campus Lifestyle- C
    • Coach Experience- D+
    • Coach Prestige- D+
    • Conference Prestige- D+
    • Championship Contender
    • Athletic Facilities- C
    • Fan Base- C
    • Pro Potential- D
    • Program Stability- D+
    • Program Tradition- D
    • Television Exposure- D+

• Academic Prestige 10th season- C+
    • During the 7th season it went up to a C+ but don't know why or how this is affected.
    • Campus lifestyle- Never changes,
    • Coach Experience- 10th season- C+
    • I have no idea what directly affect this but i am guessing it is just time coaching.
    • Coach prestige- 10th season- A
    • Goes up about every 2 seasons if you have a good year.
    • Confrence Prestige- 10th season A+
    • Went to the SEC my 5th season and the A+ stayed.
    • Championship Contender- 10th season- A
    • Based on your ratings, nothing to do with what you did last season.
    • Athletic Facilities- 10th season- A
    • Anytime you do good it goes up but it stopped at A my 5th season and never moved after that.
    • Fan base- 10th season- A+
    • Goes up each time you do good but it actually maxes out. got to A+ 6th year and it stayed there.
    • Pro Potential- 10th season- A
    • Went up each season until my 7th where it stuck at B+ until 9th season where it went to A. Based on how good you are because some years i barely sent anybody good, and i also never let my juniors get away.
    • Program Stability- 10th Season- A+
    • This one if you do good will jump, by the second season it was already a B then moved up every season till i maxed out at A+. Depends on how good you did.
    • Program Tradition- 10th season- B
    • This one depends on how good you do but it only goes up every 2 or 3 seasons.
    • televison Exposure- 10th season- A+
    Depends on how many [SIZE=16px][FONT=Calibri]national[/FONT][/SIZE] games you have and stuff and since i always scheduled top 10 teams i would always have good exposure. When i was in the Sun Belt it was low since all those teams are terrible but when i came to the SEC and started off ranked near my 6th season and on it went up about every year.

[FONT=verdana]That is just what i found out, hear are some other notes[/FONT] [FONT=verdana][SIZE=13px][FONT=verdana][SIZE=13px][FONT=verdana]
    [SIZE=13px][COLOR=#e0e0e0][FONT=verdana][SIZE=13px][FONT=verdana][SIZE=13px][FONT=verdana]Ohio state is also like this.[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]not pitch related.[/FONT]

1. Ohio [FONT=Calibri]State[/FONT], Alabama, Texas, USC, Me, and TCU are the only 6 star teams.

2. Florida becomes absolutely terrible and they fall to 3 stars.
    3. And if i wasn't playing Alabama would be in the Championship game every year because i swear each year they will only have 1 or 2 losses and both come from me against them in the regular season then the Championship game, or just in the championship game.

• Like Like x 1
  13. alemic

alemic Walk On

@bigtubb_

Thanks for that run down man, good stuff.. I think honestly location is a big key. If you are in one of the big 3 (Texas, Florida, Cali) you are going to have a good amount of recruits. Those states put out more recruits than any others, giving us smaller schools more scraps to choose from.

14. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

very true...

15. rice4114

rice4114 Walk On

thats one hell of a breakdown. Great job BT

16. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Lol not my work...but i did cut and paste...so i did something......but u get the point

17. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

Staying with SJSU.

18. Coach_Gruden

Coach_Gruden Walk On

Hey Army wanna trade teams?

19. alemic

alemic Walk On

20. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

No.

21. Coach_Gruden

Coach_Gruden Walk On

22. Coach_Gruden

Coach_Gruden Walk On

just to be clear, i have to move to another one star team at all times if you wanna make a change...i couldn't move to a 2star team now that WMU is at 2*

23. alemic

alemic Walk On

No sorry, what I am thinking about doing is allowing people to switch to any team rated as the lowest rated team of the users. So lets say we all get up to 2 stars, then any coach can move to a 2 star or lower team.

24. Coach_Gruden

Coach_Gruden Walk On

thanks.... tempted to move to north texas or ulm....

25. alemic

alemic Walk On

Both would work pretty well, ULM would put some more pressure in the Sun Belt, but all I ask is if your going to switch do it today so I can do your schedule accordingly