NEW OWNER - CHUNKNESS

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Emmdotfrisk, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

NEW OWNER - CHUNKNESS

Hello Everyone!

We have a new owner that is new to TF and to OMFL but certainly not to Madden! He runs a league called the PMFL with Pittrocks (Eddie) over at premiermaddenfootball.com. He is a very respectful, competitive and one of the most level headed guys I know in the Madden Gaming World. Everyone please welcome Doug, also known as...

CHUNKNESS

[​IMG]

Doug will be taking over the Bills and plans to shake things up in the AFC NORTH. Welcome and Good luck Doug!

2. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

I know your name from UFL Patriots, and while I hate the UFL and the Patriots and Bills, I welcome you and know you will provide steady ownership. I will be joining you in the AFC East soon.

3. Emmdotfrisk

HAHAHAH!

4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Thanks guys. I appreciate the opportunity to join the OMFL. I'm excited to be able to participate and contribute to the league. I don't forsee any problems in the future, but please, if you have any questions or concerns regarding my actions on or off the virtual field let me know! Looking forward to working and playing with all of you!

*edit: P.S. Where do we get the TF-OMFL team sigs at?... very nice!

5. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

That would be me, and I also will be joining you in the AFC East next season (Jets). You can have this one, but I am working on my next design already. If you want the new one when I unveil it in my sig, just let me know.

I hope you know how to run the ball. If you stick with the Bills for 2011, Spiller is gonna be a beast.

Enjoy
    [​IMG]

6. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

thx! generally my skills are .500 ball on avg. the Bills aren't exactly the kind of team I roll with, but I'm all for a challenge.

7. Emmdotfrisk

I love the sigs sciko but.........................

We are currently waiting on final roster of teams to finish making sigs that look like this!!!

[​IMG]

But imagine the OMFL logo in the middle and your chosen Madden screenshot and logo!

8. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Welcome and have fun...

9. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

welcome to the league Doug. Good to see a familiar face around here

10. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I have something pretty sweet i'm working on for my next template. To be honest, I just threw this one together just so I could have something.

It should be done soon...

11. Big D

Big D Walk On

Welcome to the league buddy. You'll find out the AFC is pretty much like death incarnate for newcomers. It has pretty much eaten them all alive, and they've left the league completely or switched to the NFC as soon as possible. HAH.