1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Owner - joseph201105

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by weblink21, Jan 12, 2010.

1. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

New Owner - joseph201105

Seems like a good player. Could be a keeper. We had to play a total of 3 times due to disconnects on both ends Saturday so I got to know him well. He was a good player that kept asking questions about the rules. Making sure he didn't break any. He also broke an 80 yard TD run with less than 2 mins left in the game and messaged me to say sorry. I told him not to be and I should have stopped it. He has already posted in the game results thread. One thing that I did notice howwever was that we may want to keep an eye on him with nano blitzing. I wasn't 100% sure, but he seemed to be bring people to the line a few times on key plays to confuse my O-Line. Other than that though he was all good.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

thanks for the report. please copy and paste in our owners thread so that we can keep this on him.