New Owner: ME! (JETS)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Sweetness, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

New Owner: ME! (JETS)

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I am here. A little info about me..

My real name is Ryan, I liked to be called Travis though. (Middle name). I actually would like to be called as Sweet or Mamba or White on the forums. I play college football for UC Davis, season is over. I am thinking about transfereing to SDSU. I have been at TF since May 2009. I am currently 20 years old. My days are Mon-Fri Classes from 7:30 am pst to 12:30 am pst. Then 1:00 PM pst to 2:30 pst, so I dont have any time before or in between. After that I am free. My favorite team in the NFL is the Chargers, if I had to pick a second team, it would be the Saints. (No Bandwagon, they have sucked the last 10 years). My college TEAM is the Buckeyes, no matter what. My family has Alma Matter there. My NBA team is Cavs, always have been. If i had to pick up a back-up team, it would be the Nuggets. My MLB team is (who cares,) the Padres and Indians. My GT is WHiTE MamBA 22
    I am new to Madden, but am pretty good in NCAA. My overall record in OD's for madden 10 is like 66-10. I have taken 2 teams to the Top 5 overall. Thanks for having me, and I will se you on the field!

2. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Welcome Ryan Travis Sweet White Mamba.

3. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Welcome sweetness. If you got room for one more leage check out SFML as well we adavnce every 4 days so it's somewhat slowpaced. We're discussing going back to tags instead of using the salary system

4. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

Yeah, I was checking it oout, I would like to see how an OF works first, then see if I have time to committ to another OF.