New owner Premier fees!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

New owner Premier fees!!

Lets not forget about this.

I am under the impression that all our new owners have to be Premier to be in the OMFL.

Last I heard we were giving new owners a two week trial run before be required to become Premier.

I forgot who but I think we added an owner or two a couple weeks back whos trail period would be up and they would now be required to become Premier.

Also, where do their fees go? ONFL or to TF?

2. Jeremy

I think we need to add this BOLD somewhere on the new member application page.

Most potential owner have no clue they are required to be Premier.

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

Yes. They get a two week or so period to 'test' the league then pay the fee. It goes directly to TF.

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

i thought that it went to us? any who...ill make sure to adjust that again on our application and that will also be the job of the afc/nfc reps when they fill teams.

5. Jeremy

This keeps getting pushed under the table but we have MULTIPLE new owners that are outside of their two week window. I can handle explaining the required Premier membership to them but I need a 100% confirmation on where the money needs to go.

Frisk if you can jump in here and clarify.

Yearly memberships go to OMFL?
    Lifetime memberships to TF?

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

initial yearly fees for the first 32 owners went to the OMFL and the OMFL paid a discounted flat fee to get started.

all NEW members to the OMFL will need to purchase a yearly membership through TF. If somebody is having trouble paying the subscription, there are options.. i don't want to hamstring you guys when it comes to filling your open spots.

7. Jeremy

Thanks for the clarification.

8. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

let me know if you need my help bro. that was suppose to fall under dunlaps job but its just something that feel through the cracks.