New Owner - SimSportsGamer

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by klaximilian, Jul 4, 2010.

1. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

New Owner - SimSportsGamer

Everyone welcome our 2nd newest owner as we continue to turn over and jumpstart TBL. SimSportsGamer will be taking over the Chicago Cubs and is a great player. He will bring new blood to this league which is something that is needed. If you get a chance, drop in and greet him as hopefully he can become a long tentured fixture in TBL as we look make this league even better for the remainder of this year and into next year's release.

[​IMG]

Welcome bud, best of luck out there in the AL. It's anyones race...

2. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

Welcome! I'll be winning the Sunshine State series this year :p

3. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Dont get too excited, I think he actually is supposed to be the Cubs. I will need to verify with him...

4. toxiciti

toxiciti Walk On

Welcome aboard!

Would like to see the owners descrioption page thread updated when new owners get here ( the one with the team logo and lists psn name and aim name). Thats the easiest way to add new people to my AIM.

5. simsportsgamer

simsportsgamer Banned

Guys.......I did accept the invitiation and am ready to roll! Today (the 5th) I will be out for most of the day until this evening.... Will be available later this afternoon into this evening and night. Text me at 402-618-6477 for a game or look me up on AIM at simsportsgamer

6. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Welcome aboard bud!