New Owners Suggestions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

New Owners Suggestions

I am offering Bada Bing the AFC spot. . .although I'm not sure what team it will be until the switches are completed.

Who would you guys like to see get the NFC spots? 2 of them?

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Sd, there have been a few guys hanging around....one is Matt.. please dont hate if we already let him in!

Then um aahhh..not sure.

I will get it figured out tonight after football bro!

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

If Detroit opens up, I want the Lions.

And I'm aware that by switching I'm with them till Madden 12. That is fine. I got a plan in place to build the Lions up from where they are to where they can be - OMFL Bowl Champs.

Mark it. You guys know I don't boast about my Madden game. But Detroit will be in the playoffs and in the OMFL Bowl before Madden 12 comes out.

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Lets get Matt in here.

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

Well, with the imminent move on Steven from Bills to Bears, it looks like all three openings are from the AFC. If you guys really want Matt in then do me a favor and give him the Bears and keep Steven at the Bills. I don't understand why I have played a guy multiple times and think he is not sim and not an owner this league would want, yet you guys still want him here. Well ok, but I'd prefer it not to be in the conference I represent.

Also, I have sent messages to:

Soxandgators (soxandgators)- Sent message
    Einstein313 (einstein313)- Sent message
    Urine_Trouble - sent message
    Junior2310 (jun23ior)- Sent Message

I sent them all PM's asking if they are still interested in the league. Looks like they are all active here at TF and in good standing in their respective leagues.

We do have two other optoins as well. Two previous OMFL owners want back in the league:

-Bom86
    -RCF

Would you guys want to give them another chance (both left due to personal/time reasons and not gameplay reasons)? Need to know ASAP.

6. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I have no problem with Bom's game play but his last 2 games he got a little carried away with the moaning. I ran a FB dive and dove into the line to end a win over him and he berated me on AIM about stat padding. 2 carries for -1 yards to end a game? He really went on and on and would no even say good game. Then the following week he went off on Sciko for a similar issue I think for taking a knee before kicking a FG and one other thing, then he quit the league.

7. Big D

Big D Walk On

Ok...good to hear. No to Bom86 then.

8. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

ya, some guys just burn bridges. i am the nice guy who always wants to say yes, but thats why we have a board.

9. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Any update on the guys you sent PMs to?

Trying to prioritize our waiting list.