New pb for post season

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by ChaoticUT, Sep 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

New pb for post season

In real life teams will put in some wrinkles, new plays, new formations for Conference Championships and Bowl Games. I wont be making it to either, but I'm throwing the idea out there for teams that are. During the post season you should be able to change your playbook within reasonable means. By that I mean staying within the same general playbook, spread to spread, pro to pro, option to option, etc. For example, if your using the standard Pro Playbook maybe you want to change to the Arkansas playbook in post season (still a pro playbook) to add some new plays/formations. What do yall think?

2. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

I'm so sick and tired of the UTEP coach constantly bringing up new ideas and suggestions. Who the heck does this guy think he is? The modern day Aristotle? Einstein reincarnated?!?!

Oh...and with that being said...I like the idea(y)

3. ChaoticUT

Ha. With all this losing Im doing I got a lot of free time to "rethink" stuff

4. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Haha you know I'm messing with you man:HoosierHoo:

Despite finishing last season 12-1 and then following that up with a 5-5 record so far, I like where my squad is heading. If my QB can complete more of his passes, I think my team will bounce back from this rebuilding year and be more competitive next season(y)

5. ChaoticUT

I agree. Next year all my recruited kids will be sophomores and looking to contribute more. Having the best recruiting class in the league this year, by quite a bit, should help as well!! I hate to say it but the UTEP Miner's have closed shop this year and are looking toward next season.

6. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Great idea bro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.