New PS3 Member: DLock119

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by DLock119, Sep 9, 2009.

1. DLock119

DLock119 Guest

New PS3 Member: DLock119

Name: Zack
    PSN Name: DLock119
    Email: zjones2@student.holmescc.edu
    AIM: mTLLkRN
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Mon, Tues, & Wed in the mornings. Thur, Fri, Sat, & Sun. I am around unless I got plans or Ole Miss is playing or some other big game.
    Favorite Teams: Ole Miss & Distant 2nds: Miami, Colorado, Cincy, & USM
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: EASports Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? NCAA at ncaastrategies.com I also commished a SEC dynasty that made it to year 3 before people lost interest in NCAA.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Ugh since I was about 4 or 5. Since I was 14.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Well I am married and have a daughter, not big on going out anymore or anything...so I may seem older than some of them haha...

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Have read, and they are similar to most sim rules...

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Student at Holmes CC for computer programming and networking. Plan on going to Ole Miss after that, I have a daughter that is 21 months old and a beautiful wife. I am a die hard Ole Miss fan and go to every home game and the close away ones...

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I would love to be in an SEC league or any one that I could get Ole Miss in.

2. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

Welcome to the Tradition Football family. I'm the Commish for a new Madden 10 Online Dynasty that hasn't started yet. If you're interested...visit us here at TF:TBD...a current listing of users is posted within the league's thread under "Coaches for this league"...again, welcome to TF and I hope you select to participate in the new Madden 10 Online Dynasty.

3. DLock119

DLock119 Guest

Any update will take any team...

4. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

I see quite a few leagues suddenly become open but the commishes need to get on it

5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Just sent you a private message about a League Opening in Saturday Heroes..