--New PS3 NCAA 12 League--

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by Cimmy24, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

[​IMG]

Tradition Sports Online Presents

A New NCAA 12 Football League, Exclusive to the PS3.

Do you have what it takes to compete with the best sim football gamers?

[​IMG]

For the upcoming release of NCAA Football 12, I have been asked to commish a Non-Premier Football League for NEW members to Tradition Sports Online. I am in search of the new top notch competitors on TSO. I am not looking only for members who win the game, so if you are a "Win-At-All-Costs" gamer that takes you beyond the ideals of "Sim" football, this is not the home for you.​

What I Am Looking For:​

Committed NCAA Football enthusiasts who not only can compete with others like them, but can enjoy their experiences on Tradition Sports Online, Win OR Lose. Guys who can bring content to our league to make it look good. Nothing to take you away from your lives, I'm not looking to own your soul, I just want you to have fun, enjoy college football with other football fans, and have fun here on Tradition Sports Online.​

League Setup:​

I just recently have been approached to head a new league and really have not thought of a format for it yet. With EA Sports bringing us a Coaching Carousel feature, I expect it to be a popular choice in many of the leagues you see here on TSO. With that...​

I want YOU, as members to help me decide what kind of league we want to do here. Whether it be a Coaching Carousel league or a powerhouse league, this will be your choice. There are so many different directions we can take our NCAA 12 experiences, I want the choice to be up to you.​

With that, you should be open to different types of leagues. Personally, I would love to play with my beloved Nittany Lions, but I can play with any team and enjoy college football.​

-----------​

So, if you are a new member to the best website for online sports gaming, sign-up here. Simply leave your PSN I.D. along with your favorite College Football program(s) and whether you are willing to play with other teams. If you have any ideas towards what kind of league you are looking for, add that to your sign-up post and we can get started molding a successful league.​

**Added**

We also need to come up with a league name. Right now, my only idea is "Success With Honor". Yes, taken from a motto used by Penn State athletics, but even my unbiased opinion is that that is what I want out of new members for TSO as well as all current ones. I see that as a good representation of a Sim Gamer here on TSO. As soon as we get our roster finalized and league thread up, if anyone objects to this league name or we want to throw out other ideas, we can do so there. So, if you have any ideas, go ahead and share your opinion in your sign up post.​

I will be taking ONLY NEW MEMBERS to Tradition Sports Online. If the league does not fill up within a given time period, then I will be opening this up to guys who have been here. I want at least 9 new members to TSO.​

First Come. First Serve.​

TSO New NCAA 12 PS3 League Members
    1. Cimmy24 (Commish)​
    2. Christian Lentz​
    3. Alex​
    4. Jase​
    5. K-FaceKilla​
    6. thescorpio1985​
    7. Gibby289​
    8. voltool​
    9. gsuwinsudont​
    10. thebouncer24​
    11. IJGator​
    12. Daplaymaker​

I look forward to enjoying the greatest sport on the greatest website for it with all of you.​

• Like Like x 2
  2. Christian Lentz

Christian Lentz Walk On

I would love to get in! I have been waiting for a league to join here at TSO.

I know I am only one person but I would love to do powerhouses and play with my Seminoles and if we needed to move to the SEC or whatever to balance out conferences I am good with whatever.

PSN jclentzthadon
    Florida State Seminoles

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Glad to have you on board! One person goes along way in a vote when it is 12 members. We may look to do a couple of things instead of straight powerhouses. Maybe 2, 3, or 4 conferences...6/4/3 per conference. We could also do a single conference...with all members being in say the ACC or something that works.

I'd prefer to not spread out too much, being this is a new member league and many of the other leagues and Premier leagues could possibly being keeping an eye on this league for future members/replacements, I want to be able to gauge members and get feedback from competitors on who fits the mold and who does not.

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Also Christian, I noticed you have not submitted an application to TSO yet. Make sure to do so and get approved. You must do so before I can officially add you to the roster. It doesn't take long to do. Here is the link to your designated application thread from May.

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-christian-lentz.53628/

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

** Added new remarks in the original post **

6. Alex

Alex Walk On

I will join.

psn. ajkube10
    I know it depends on what type of dynasty we run but if anyway possible I would love to play with the Kansas State Wildcats, but I am open to many other teams.

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Your PSN is familiar....were you on here last year?

8. Christian Lentz

Christian Lentz Walk On

Cimmy I got that up. Sorry I totally forgot about that. Just wanted to let you I did submit it. Thanks.

9. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I saw, thank you. Good app. Just need to get the approval by the TSO Board and you will officially be apart of the league. I appreciate you getting that done.

10. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Bump To Top

11. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

12. Christian Lentz

Christian Lentz Walk On

Cimmy sounds good and whatever works for everyone is fine with me.

13. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I am significantly leaning towards a 2 or 3 conference setup using BCS conferences.

14. Alex

Alex Walk On

sorry bout that, that probably was my brother. I was away last year and this is the first year I have been on this site. How bout ksu_DOD1998 for my psn.

and I would vote for a 3 powerhouse conference setup. such as ACC, Big 12 and Big 10.

15. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

PSN doesn't matter, that is fine. It happens, I will add you to the roster. Thank you.

I do want to see what other teams guys like, but ACC, BigXII will probably be included. I really don't mind taking a team like Clemson and whipping up on FSU yearly ;)

16. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

We have a long way to go, come on guys!

BUMP!

17. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Bump ;)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Just keep trying to keep it above your damn XBox League Sign Up ;)

19. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

20. Christian Lentz

Christian Lentz Walk On

Thx cimmy! Yea I don't know if we Wanna see the Clemson tigers this year man! They had a hell of a class too!

21. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

22. GD19

GD19 Walk On

GD19

My favorite team is Notre Dame but Im down to use whoever depending on the conferences we select.

23. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

I'm in. Format doesn't really matter to me but I wouldn't want to do the coaching carousel thing. Also, I've been here since November 2010 and was only in one TSO dynasty (Gridiron Gladiators) for NCAA 11 (and that was only for the last couple months) so I don't know if I'd be considered "new".

Teams:

1. Michigan (hometown team/undergrad)
    2. Pitt (grad school)

24. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

Oh pick me!

But seriously, I'll be coming back for the new NCAA12 and if you need anyone to help you get it going i'm down. RtG was awesome for us new-comers to the site and i'm sure you'll be a good commish for another. I know you may think i'm a "seasonal gamer" or something which I guess could be true, but if you want to give me a chance then i'm down if you don't fill up with new members.

25. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

@GD19 - Are you in any other leagues?

@redwings8831 - Love to have you, I have to see if I can take guys who are already in a league.

@ThePaw - I will let you know. It is designed for "New" Members, but I don't officially know where to draw that line.