NEW PS3 NCAA14 dynasty

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by fantasyboi, Nov 21, 2013.

1. fantasyboi

fantasyboi If Tebow isn't Jesus, I'm the Pope

The Totem Pole
    I know things might be dead or really slow with the nextgen consoles but I have decided to start a OD starting from the bottom and being able to rise to the top! This league will expect owners commitment and should see the best owners come out. Each owner will start with a Sun Belt team (except WKU, because of their move to C-USA in 2014) or NMSU or Idaho (due to their move into the Sun Belt in 2014) and be able to move up the ranks. You will have to make certain accomplishments to move up the ranks and here's how it will work!

Conference Totem Pole
    Sun Belt
    C-USA
    MAC
    MWC
    American Athletic (I know this is a AQ Conf but don't kid urself...this conference is a joke)
    ACC / SEC / Big Ten / Big XII / Pac-12

How to move up:
    Sun Belt to C-USA:
    1. To move into the C-USA taking a job with a "new team" u must win the Sun Belt Conference (can only take job from a bottom 2 team in C-USA)
    2. To move your own team into the C-USA u must win the Sun Belt Conference and win a BCS Bowl Game or win back-to-back Sun Belt Conference Championships (or u may take job from a bottom 3 team in C-USA)
    note: NMSU and Idaho can only go to Sun Belt in year 2 (2014)

C-USA to MAC:
    1. To move into the MAC taking a job with a "new team" u must win the C-USA Championship and be ranked (can only take a job from a bottom 2 team in MAC)
    2. To move your own team into the MAC u must win the C-USA Championship and win a BCS Bowl Game or win back-to-back MAC Championships (or u may take job from a bottom 3 team in MAC)

MAC to MWC:
    1. To move into the MWC taking a job with a "new team" u must win the MAC Championship and be ranked (can only take a job from a bottom 3 team in MWC)
    2. To move your own team into the MWC u must win the MAC Championship and win a BCS Bowl Game or win back-to-back MAC Championships (or u may take job from a bottom 4 team in MWC)
    3. U may jump the MWC and join the AAC if u win the National Title
    note: if u move ur team ur must be geographically correct to the MWC. example: A team from Florida is obviously not a western or mountain team so u would need to jump ship or wait to get into the AAC.

MWC to AAC:
    1. To move into the AAC taking a job with a "new team" u must win the MWC and be ranked (can only take a job from a bottom 3 team in AAC)
    2. To move your own team into the AAC u must win the MWC Championship and win a BCS Bowl Game or win 3 straight MWC Championships (or u may take job from a bottom 4 team in the AAC)

AAC to the BIG BOYS:
    1. To move into a big time conference taking a job with ur team or a "new team" u must win the AAC and a BCS Bowl (can only take a bottom 4 team) or win the AAC and the National Title (can take a non ranked team with 8 or less wins)

note: if u move into a big conference u must b geographically correct for the ACC, SEC, or PAC-12

Recruiting rules:
    - First year u will be able to use the full 25 scholarships given to u BUT u may only recruit out of ur own pipeline states +1 non-pipeline that u will announce in preseason
    - 2nd year and on the amount of scholarships u will get to use r the # of seniors + away game victories from previous season, and u will only be able to recruit from ur pipelines +1 non-pipeline that u will announce preseason.
    Example: 14 seniors + 4 road wins = 18 scholarships

Probation/Infractions:
    Violating recruiting rules will result in infractions and/or probation
    Details TBA

Scheduling:
    - Each user will b required to play at least 5 road games and no more then 7 road games.
    - Each user must schedule at least 1 in state team
    - Each user must schedule at least 1 rival
    - Each user must schedule at least 1 ranked school
    - Each user must schedule at least 2 users

Settings
    7 Minute quarters
    Heisman
    Sliders: default
    Speed threshold: 30
    Advance every 24-72 hours (some ppl have lives so I will not fault u for having one, just communicate)
    4th Downs
    Everyone will be expected to play with realistic decision making. U may not go for it on every 4th down.
    - On ur side of the field u will punt when it is 4th and 2 or farther.
    - beyond the 50 u may go for it of 4th and 4 or closer
    - U may go for it on 4th in the 4th quarter if u are losing.

Playbooks
    Playbooks can be custom for offense but it must be to the style limitations. (pro style cannot be running the fleXbox One)
    u will announce ur season O and D styles preseason and stick with them

Redshirts
    U may ONLY redshirt Freshman and Sophomores.

Applying for a team
    - Pick ur top 3 schools of interest to start with
    - What time zone are u in?

This style will take u some time to get to where u want to be if ur wanting to play with a TAMU or Oregon caliber team. This is the point. I want ppl that r gonna stick around and will not quit because they lose. We r all starting in 1 conference so u better realize u r goin to lose most likely.

Teams Available:
    NMSU (Independent for 2013)
    Idaho (Independent for 2013)
    UL Lafayette
    Arkansas State
    UL Monroe
    Troy
    South Alabama
    Georgia State

Teams Taken:
    (I will pick after some teams get chosen)
    webbs6212 - Texas State

Waiting List:
    TBA

If there are any questions just ask....i am sure i forgot to put sum things in here

Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
  2. webbs6212

webbs6212 Walk On

sounds interesting. my top 3 schools would be texas state, arkansas state and troy. my time zone is central

• Like Like x 1
  3. fantasyboi

sweet man, just waiting and hoping this thing gains some steam! need ur gamer ID also so i can put u down

4. webbs6212

webbs6212 Walk On

webbs6212 is my psn

5. fantasyboi

got u down.

6. fantasyboi

still looking for owners!