New PS3 Online Dynasty Starting

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Official_Mole, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Official_Mole

Official_Mole Walk On

Hey guys!

My name is Mole, I am a former EA SPORTS Game Changer and currently work in QA at EA SPORTS Tiburon (Orlando, FL). I am looking to start an Online Dynasty for the 2015 Season (Rosters Included) and beyond. Many of the Online Dynasties I find are already in years 3+ and I wanted to make something fresh for those looking for new beginnings. My goal with this Dynasty is to keep it running as long as users are playing. With that being said, here are the main rules/settings:

1) 6 Minute Quarters
    2) Heisman Difficulty
    3) Conferences and non-conference schedule to reflect 2015 season. (I will do my best with the non-conference schedule to be the same as the 2015 schedule. Might throw in a User vs User game pending on team choices)

Game Rules:

1) Just Play. I'm not going to go all out with 4th down rules and what not, just be respectful. If your up 17 in the late 3rd/4th, just Punt. Chew clock if you have to.

2) Don't quit (Automatic Boot). I have 0 tolerance for quitting. If life happens we can work something out be if you quit cuz you're taking a beating, I'll find someone else.

Communication:

1) GroupMe App is a MUST. I will be using the GroupMe app for communication instead of Forums/Twitter/etc. Should be easy enough with only a Max of 12 in a dynasty.

Teams have not been selected yet, we have plenty of time to get started. We are thinking of doing 1* Teams since this plans on going multiple seasons and we want to develop teams. Goal is to start this week. Just want to see who would be interested. Hit me up on here or on Twitter Official_Mole.

Thank you!

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Mole, How long are the servers going to be up?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Official_Mole

Official_Mole Walk On

No Idea BobJr.

5. KnightNoles

• Like Like x 1
  6. KnightNoles

Nevermind, looks like from your twitter you have several signed up

7. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    I thought this was a great idea until I turned on my PS3 to play. Forgot how much better gameplay is now.

NCAA is sadly unplayable to me

8. trevorg234

trevorg234 Walk On

I would love to play, but my ps3 looks to be on its last leg. It won't boot games from a disc anymore--it only loads games from the hard drive.

9. Rhight

Rhight Walk On

I'm potentially interested. I'm getting a ps3 this week, again. I just want to play a few games and make sure I don't run into the same problem as broth.

10. kelbiiz

kelbiiz Walk On

very cool!!! i like it!!!