New Rams owner...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Nov 11, 2010.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Please welcome Wayne(Wayne Brady) as the new owner of the Rams. He seems really fired up about it and looks to become a real active member of our league.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Guy's been all over the forums lately more than some of us. Welcome to the league.

3. Wayne

Wayne Walk On

Thanks guys for the invite. Im new to 2011 league i was however i top 2010 league player unfornatly i had a ps3 to die on me. I was just able to purchase another one, so its good to be back in sim football now hang with me while i get my game back.

A little bit about me
    28 "I own a landscapping company"
    Married 1 child "a girl" 2 years old
    Been a gamer since day 1, i think i own all the madden games since day 1

4. Wayne

Wayne Walk On

Im also looking forward to this season, the Rams fit my play style very well a down hill runer which i love also bradford is a stud and my type of QB a little bit of mobility with alot of accuracy. Im looking to add some recieving weapons to his aresnal or get better on D side of the ball through FA or the Draft. If anyone looking to may any moves aim me "carolinachaos"

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Also, Wayne, if you have any questions about the cap and how that works, please ask now so we can get you squared up for it.

6. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

I think I have some questions related to his morals:

Married 1 child "a girl" 2 years old

What exactly does that mean......

Im sure as hell hoping its simple grammatical error. Married a child..... At least you had the common decency to say it was a girl you married.....

:)

7. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

oh and welcome to the league.....

8. greeeeeeeeg2003

greeeeeeeeg2003 Walk On

lol. I skrimed him earlier today and he plays a legit game. A Josh Cribbs 99 yard punt return was the differnce maker in the game. Let's try and catch up later on tonight/this weekend and play again bud.

ps - anyone else in this league from North Carolina as well? So far we have two of us!