1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Reds owner

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by PepperNY, May 14, 2010.

1. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

New Reds owner

hey everyone, I am the new Reds owner. I will be looking to get game sin over the weekend with sat night and sunday being the best times for me this weekend. I will be on pretty much all night sat and all day sunday so let me know if/when you guys can play. Looking forward to participating in this league as I am a big fan of baseball

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Walk On

Welcome and good luck

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Let me know when you can play bro welcome aboard, I hope you been able to get a game in with somebody seems dead around here . . .

4. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I haven't been able to reach anyone which concerns me specially with the inactivity on the forums. Seems like a ghost town around here.

Anyways I should be avail tonite after 8p cst so shoot ne a MSG on aim when you wanna roll