New Rivalry

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GSUtiger, Aug 10, 2010.

1. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

New Rivalry

[​IMG]
    vs

[​IMG]
    A new CoC Rivalry was born last night during the Maryland/NC State game. This was the first time for Coach GSUTiger and Coach Wreck'em to play each other. The game was a defensive battle from beginning to end. Both coaches called a solid game on Offense but an even better Defensive game by both coaches stole the show. Speaking for myself(GSUTiger) i was on the edge of my seat the entire game. Coach Wreck'em held a 7-0 lead from the 2nd Qtr til the 4th. Maryland was able to get some key stops on D along with a fumble recovery to pull out a 14-7 win. This will be a great end of season match up to watch every year.

2. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

developing these in conference rivalries is great. After playing JCA in last year's game 3 times, I was excited to see him in the same conference and division as me for this season. I know that once every season, I will get one heck of a match up form a great coach. That rivalry makes this league something special.

3. wreck'em

wreck'em Walk On

Our rivalry has 2 young teams on the rise in the same division that are also battling it out some on the recruiting front. I am definitely looking forward to next year to get some revenge. Hopefully a birth in the ACC title game will be on the line when we meet next time.

4. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

yeah this was a bad recruting season for Maryland and a good one for NC State so i may have one the game but you won the recruiting battle.

One of us have to make it to the ACC title game from here on out. Can't have a CPU team reppn our divison against RTP or JCA