*New Rule* - Late Pitches

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Nov 23, 2009.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

*New Rule* - Late Pitches

* This is taken from TT IV - Thank you Murk for the thread*

We will be implementing these rules to avoid any drama this season with the high number of users selecting to use an option style playbook.. Please post here that you understand the rules and let me know if you have any questions..

2. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

I will try my best to adhere to these rules. I have always run at least a little option and haven't gotten any complaints thus far. Hopefully I can keep it straight but I know sometimes I push button like a meth addict when I am getting hit. Hopefully I don't piss anyone off and I will make a noticeable effort to keep it straight.

3. BG

BG On The Rize!

I agree with this rule 110%. Let's keep it as realistic as possible!!!

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

This is a video of The Parrothead handling the situation properly and following the rules. I've always done this just out of respect, and that I personally think it looks rediculous when you get late pitches off.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_eHrJ_Sz4JM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_eHrJ_Sz4JM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eHrJ_Sz4JM&feature=player_embedded

5. AAthletics

AAthletics Walk On

read and understand

6. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Every video i see of an example of this option thing says "borked". Put just the end of the youtube code in the youtube tags and this won't happen.

7. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I dont see what the hell your talking about. I see the videos fine. LoL

8. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

check and mate.

9. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Looks like once i see it in internet explorer the videos show up fine. Yeah that's basically how i've been playing so it's all good.

10. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

I can accept the late pitch rule. I run option but not enough to be worried about it. Lately if my pitch is late the game says its incomplete. I don't agree with that call either but the defender hits the QB right as the pitch happens. The game calls it incomplete. That happens like once every few games.

One question:

Am I the only one who has seen the CPU do the late pitch? It doesn't happen that often. I have seen it a few times though.