New Rule Nazi =)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Shaun Mason, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Keepin' it 1hunnah.

Featured Threads:
    New Rule Nazi :)

Alright, I am posting this because we are mainly self policing here.:)

One of the rules in the league is that no player with > 93 speed is allowed to be a KR/PR. KR/PR also cannot be an offensive starter.

Currently, after one week there are a few teams that aren't following the rule:
    1. Michigan - Cissoko has 94 speed. Odoms is the #2 WR.
    2. Missouri - Saunders is the #2 WR.
    3. Oregon State - James Rodgers has 95 speed and is the #2 WR. Stroughter is the #1 WR.
    4. Texas - Shipley has 94 speed and is the #1 WR. Cosby is the #2 WR.

A couple of these teams are new to the OFFL, and I realize the rule is pretty new, so this is a heads up.:)

2. Old_Elkpride

Old_Elkpride Walk On

Guys with 93 > speed can't be an offensive starter? I don't remember seeing that in the rules I'll check now. That seems pretty rediculous, so guys on my roster with 94+ speed that play offense are dead weight?

We are also allowed to recruit 5 stars with A speed, and that is higher than 93 speed. I don't believe the rule of offensive starters is correct..

3. Old_Elkpride

Old_Elkpride Walk On

Just checked the rules, only specifies speed for KR/PR. Nowhere does it specify speed for offensive starters.. correct me if im wrong please.

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Wrong interpretation of the rule. Clarification: NO ONE on your team that is 94 speed and up can RETURN KICKS OR PUNTS. If they are a starter on offense, they CANNOT return kicks or punts. That is all. Guys that are on your roster that are that fast, well, good job picking your team.

Shaun was stating that your guys cannot be in their KR/PR slots due to where they are on the offensive depth chart, I think. Shaun, are you fucking this up?? (Big Lebowski reference :D)

5. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

What he meant is that offensive #1 WR's and RB cannot be starters on the KR/PR team...OR any player higher than 93 speed...The reason being is that it bends the Heisman voting the wrong way....yeah shaun why are you f=ing this up?...lol...that was funny Basis

6. Old_Elkpride

Old_Elkpride Walk On

Ohhhh.. I gotcha. Yeah I keep forgetting to make the switch permanant. I'll fix the KR/PR, I've been switching in game after I remember. I kinda forgot after the 6 overtime game vs Penn State lol!

7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Keepin' it 1hunnah.

Featured Threads:
    Yea, I f'd this all up.:) I edited for clarification.

My phrasing at midnight was crappy.:)

8. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

As much as I want to comment, I won't. :D:D:D I will make corrections tonight.(y)

9. ReagleBeagle

ReagleBeagle Guest

Sorry and thanks for the correction...I will change my roster.