New Scheduling Rule

Discussion in 'The Baseline : NBA 2K14 Online Association' started by Bondzai, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

We've had a decent amount of duck sauce being served recently so I'm going to implement a couple new rules.

• If you miss 2 user games in a row without any notice of not being available then don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

I understand we all have lives and there will be games missed. It only takes a minute to respond to a request and say you won't be able to make the game. That brings me to another point. You are not allowed to complain about someone not playing you if you don't tag them in the scheduling thread. Scheduling is a 2 way street and we need to make sure the effort is there to schedule the game from both parties.

• Refusal to play a certain user will result in a sim loss for your team. If it becomes a trend, further action will be taken.
    I don't want to hear any whining about not wanting to play someone because of their style of play. If they are within the rules, suck it up and play the game.

bringbackjimmy
    Blaza
    Bucs
    dj illmatic 23
    Dru50
    Ghost
    JFace907
    JrRawlins
    Mike E
    KnightNoles
    PAgamer07
    Papa Perry