New Season Up

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mikedredd, Oct 22, 2011.

1. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

The new season is up and ready to go.

A few notes before we start:

- I know some prefer more user games but since indyballin hasnt joined yet it was difficult but I got everyone 2 user games, made sure everyone has 12 games with 6 at home.

- In another nod to Chaos, there will be no limit on the number of recruits. You have the use of all 25
    of your scholarships. With the CPU adding recruits you never recruited to your class you used atleast
    20 even if you didnt try. Just be sim, dont recruit like 6 QB's let's be sensible gentlemen.

- The only REQUIRED content this season will be your weekly game summaries AND recruiting updates. There is a game recap thread everyone will use for those. The recruiting updates and any other content you would like to contribute goes in the Gridiron Gladiators Online thread. This thread will also be used as our discussion thread for season 1. The reason for requiring a minimal number of content duties is to encourage the QUALITY to be higher. I also hope to move at a brisk pace.

- Remember to use the scheduling thread I create to let me know when you will be playing your game, or if for any reason you need an extension.

Thanks guys and good luck to all in the new season!!