NEW SIGNATURE

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JOEDESIGNS, Jul 5, 2009.

1. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

NEW SIGNATURE

It's simple yet stylish. I like it. I still might put the team logo in it...not sure. Thoughts?

[​IMG]

This is my second design. I know some of us were concerned with space. It isn't done and I'll clean up the edges. So which one do we like more?

2. I like it. very creative. I would put the logo in the upper left corner for sure.

3. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Pretty cool Amp. Simple but creative

4. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

I like the look of the sig, but will the height of it be an issue? If we're all using it, it seems like the forum pages could get really long / messy. Your one-line post takes up an entire page. Might not be a problem, just throwing it out there.

5. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

I could always make it a tad bit smaller. Really wanted more feedback on it about team logos etc. Come on guys lets hear what you think.

6. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I think the team logos would be a good add for sure. Also, I hear what Dat's saying also. It's a bit unconventional. However, it does get noticed for this very reason. I like it, but Dat has a point.

Definite yes on the logos, though. I think it's a must.

7. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Ah, didn't know you wanted feedback.

Overall it's excellent. I think the top of the E would be a great spot for a team logo, and size it down to about 2/3 of what it is now.

But really, good stuff there. Good stuff.

8. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

BUMP for new sig idea.

9. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Take that silly Noles helmet out of there and it would be awesome hahaha, JK
    :D

It does look cool, I agree it may be too big though. Great work, what program you using?

10. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I think this is great work. I've liked everything I've seen so far.

I think the most important things are to be able to identify the player with the team, and with the league. If we can do that, and perhaps identify the commish as well, we're good.

The only thing I'd like to see that I haven't seen yet, is the league logo. We have a kick-ass site, a set of nice logos (we could go with a single logo across the board), the best players around (you guys better win that tourney, by the way) and a heap of tradition, in the online sense, at least. I'd like every sig to be a mini advertisement for the league and the site and the player alike. That's a lot of info to pack into a small space. It's no easy task, but that's my personal perfect world - that, and a template that makes them easy to create. If there was a way in which we could just change a background image and some text, then we could crank them out, I think.

But I don't know much. I just got Gimp today. Give me a few days, and I'll know a little bit about the time it takes. Right now, I'm clueless.

AG

11. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

IMO, the uniform Logo is a great idea. Personally, I think the Royal Blue one looks the best. The black one I posted in the West thread could be used in the feeder leagues maybe. I used gimp to create the ones I did, but I'm not sure if it's possible to create a template. Maybe. Once you get the logo saved though, it's not too bad to just insert layers to update it. Also, the more you play with it the faster you get.

12. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Get Basis to do the logo, his last one was great. I'll design the layout and we can get them done and posted. Come on Basis, just cause your'e playing the gators doesn't mean you have to act like their fans, you can help other people out.:D

13. I have an idea Amp. In following your design and addressing the size issue, Try making the T H E go on the top horizontally and then put the E either to the right of it or below it and just make the E not as tall as it is now.

Wow thats hard to explain. Just an idea.

14. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Not a bad idea...not at all. 3rd design coming tommorow. Once it's approved, we'll all have kick ass sigs. Until then.(y)