New SIM idea

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by benbuckeye, Feb 15, 2011.

1. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Since we want this game to be as SIM as possible. I think its only fair to let 2Bits and maximus recruit as many players as they want for their rosters. Than afterwards they can trim it down to 70 players. While the rest of us can only offer the amount of scholarships we have available. For example, if I have 66 guys on my roster, I can only offer 14 scholarships. Is hard to believe this would make the game more real[​IMG]

2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I see what you did there........
    [​IMG]

3. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

LMFAO!! you bastard that was low...So glad I didnt put the pic of me crying on Facebook...I looked just like that poor kid

5. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

@benbuckeye - sorry dog. I hate going there, I really do. I expected you to hit me with the Tebow crying pic, but since you didn't:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

If The Buckeyes had made Tebow cry I would have...Unfortunatly as a Buckeye fan theres not a whole lot I can come back with to Florida.....Bastard people in warm places

• Like Like x 3
  7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Back on topic:

Actually ben I was on this path but got shot down in the early stages by individuals who said its 'too hard' to fill up their rosters. If guys are not going to dig into 3 stars or below than I'm not willing to jump back on this train. I recommeded that we all had to keep a roster of at least 60 players. My next step would of been lets cap 4 stars at 12 and the rest of your class must be 3 stars and below but you can use all 25 scholarships. It would/can work with a cap of 4 star recruits or we would be creating super teams left and right possibly, especially for 6 star schools.

If you toss some more details about your way to implement this ben I'd like this.