New slider feedback

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BigSmooth33, Oct 13, 2010.

1. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

New slider feedback

Just my opinions:
    1. My spread option attack is dead. Had no run blocking ability at all
    2. Georgia Tech has the most athletic defensive line ever or pass ints need to be dialed down... Threw 6 ints and 4 of them were downright cartoonish, three were by d lineman... ?????
    3. Player speed noticeably slower. Dwight Dasher looked like a snail compared to previous slider sets.

It's up to you mish, but I think these three things need some tweaking.

2. alemic

alemic Walk On

we will see if my second go around with Hawaii is the same (froze last time late 4th quarter) both teams had over 600 passing yards and absolutely not pass defense... and I couldnt manage to get 2 yards on any run

3. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

i couldnt run at all...but SDSU running game sux...passing was ok the cpu coverage a little tight but I still threw for 400+yds 62% comp..but 4 int, with 3 in the first qtr...Smooth I had the same prob with GT in another OD and LB#50 and DT #96 were playing like All-Pro's not All-Americans...what is the speed threshold?...should be slow with low number that way a QB like Dasher can run away from DL like real life....all in all pretty good set just need some tweaks to CPU Int, CPU pass coverage, User RB ability, and User Run Block, IMHO...

4. bustedukulele

bustedukulele Walk On

yeah sliders were alright. I hate that they intercept passes but I can't

5. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

yeah, I still have to work on the sliders a bit for the spread teams, I just did a half using yr team Smooth and I had 200 yrds rushing by halftime. most of them were by yr Qb dasher. had a 74 yrd run for a td 2nd play of the game. course i'm using Auburns playbook that or UF is the best for athletic qb's in this game. and i thought the bump to 25 on INT's was risky. I'll play my game and let u fellas know the outcome.

6. bamagrad

1 thing 2 remember fellas that we are playing at the highest level of the game Heisman which the Cpu seems 2 know every play u run. is everyone set at Heisman or do we need to notch down to AA. personally i think we need to level down to AA, we are playing 1 to 2 star schools and when we play top notch programs we're going to have a few bad games, my thought is trying to make the playing field level when we get to conference games. Let me know yr thoughts. for some reason I had a few lag issues tonight (but i think its on my end my cable co was rebooting the server tonight and i got knocked off twice). but twice i could do nothing vs ULL which to me is total BS. their def was playing like they had 5 star recruits on their def.

Let me know fellas. Heisman or AA?

and I'll make the proper adjustments to the cpu sliders when i get done with my game.

7. alemic

alemic Walk On

well i was able to just dominate Hawaii on the second time around... only because of the incredible play of my DE on stopping them on third down and key situations... offense was clicking on all cylinders and honestly its probably the best game ive played in a while...

im new to this dynasty so i cant really say to much about the sliders. but have you guys tried SN's AA sliders?

8. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

I tend to agree Mike... You've pretty much hit them all on the head... Dasher was literally caught from behind by DT's several times.

The INT's were so crazy, I got down real early and had to start flinging the ball around. Hence over 50 pass attempts for I think over 600 yards.

9. bamagrad

I had a feeling about the 25 on INT's I'll bump down to 15.

10. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

Maybe it would be a good idea to move to AA from heisman...the speed thing is important though because that is the biggest difference from the big schools to the smaller schools we are all playing with...speed...so when we get a player like Dasher we should be able to exploit that...and once we get to conference those special players should dominate..but the D should be tough but on heisman the cpu is almost unfair...the best games in heisman mode are user games because there is no cpu cheesing going on....just my two cents but as always I will go with what is best for everybody

11. bamagrad

K, appreciate it that Mike, after careful consideration, I've decided to bring the level down to AA, cause of the fact that we have 1/2** schools and yr right Mike Heisman is more for the Big Timers Like Bama,USC,UF, u get the picture. I'll also drop INT's down to 15 and change the Difficulty on the advance.

12. alemic

alemic Walk On

bama try these AA sliders. Ive been using them in my 1 star only dynasty. most teams are having great games close ones against teams a little better than them, and weve even had an upset of a top 10 team. i am actually 1-3 in that dynasty (lost to oregon and 2 user games).

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-sliders/426045-sns-all-american-sliders.html

the only difference i use is slow with a threshold at 10. slow gives you a chance in the running game. but most people cant handle the slow pace i actually enjoy it

13. bamagrad

K, I'll check them out.