New Slider Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by cubillas, Sep 25, 2010.

1. cubillas

cubillas Walk On

New Slider Thoughts?

Just curious what everyone's opinion would be about the gameplay post week 2 slider adjustments?

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Perry forgot to update the sliders before week 2.

He asked me to implement the sliders from the Experience before I advance us to week 3.

3. cubillas

cubillas Walk On

I know we've been tinkering with the sliders some more. I'm pretty happy with the CPU offense (the Tides' Richardson gashed me for 200+), but man, the CPU defense stinks. I just hung 52 on Alabama...that should never happen - and history shows I'm not very good at offense (check my year 1 scores.) I'm OK with the CPU run defense I suppose.

I know there was talk about inaccurate long throws for human QBs, but I would rather see that than see all of us hang half a hundred on every cpu opponent.

4. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Generally you don't want to tweak sliders to often, and there are always games that are outliers or outside the norm. I think your game and mine vs Florida are the outliers this week for various reasons (big plays, turnovers, etc).

I don't know Perry's plan for the sliders but I would imagine that we wouldn't do any changes until there is some more game results to analyze.