New Sliders For Season 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by onaradio34, Nov 29, 2012.

1. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

I'm thinking of digging for some new sliders next season. The gameplay with these has gotten a little stale in my opinion. Of course being 1-7 will do that, but my sched vs talent lends itself to that so I don't care to take a butt whooping (wouldn't have scheduled ASU out of conference 2 straight years if I did). Anyone else up for blowing things up next year?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Juicemann03

Juicemann03 Walk On

I'm down. How are you gonna change them?

3. onaradio34

Anyway I can find to make the game feel different. I've seen some interesting All-American sliders that still give you a challenge but take some of the Heisman CPU cheese away. All sliders have their flaws and none are gonna be a fit for every user but I just want something different. I'm at the point where it feels like every week is a copy of the week before. See this look, run the play this way. In this situation, call this play. The unknown is gone and that wow factor when an unexpected big play good or bad happens.

4. Juicemann03

Juicemann03 Walk On

Well change as you see fit...either way I'm down

5. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I am ok with changing it up to make it feel different. SHould keep the games interesting. I am actually considering changing my playbook a bunch in the future too. I've gotten very used to my current sets and plays.

6. onaradio34

If I find something i like ill post them for everyone to try. I'm not just gonna say "here is how we are gonna play, like it or not". It will be a consensus thing still.

7. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Sounds good to me. I'm also planning to experiment with some different plays / playbook as well.

8. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

I'm good with making changes, should help keep things fresh interesting. Of course, my Orange are 1-6 this season but that's mostly because I have been over-matched in every game except vs Louisiana Tech (40-0 blowout win).