New Sliders

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Colemanchu, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Feb 23, 2009
    New Sliders

QB Accuracy 20/30
    Pass Block 50/10
    WR Catch 45/45
    RB Ability 55/70
    Run Block 50/50

Pass Cover 95/70
    Pass Rush 100/45
    Inter 15/15
    Rush Dee 15/55
    Tackle 55/60

FG Power 30/30
    FG Accur 25/50
    Punt Power 50/55
    Punt Accur 15/50
    KO Power 40/45

offsides 100
    false start 90
    holding 50
    facemask 55
    Off Pass Inter 100
    Dee Pass Inter 100
    Clipping 50
    Int Grounding 75
    Rough Pass 100
    Rough Kick 100

I suggest you guys give these a try offline before you go into the dynasty. They are more difficult but you shouldn't feel cheated. Post any likes or dislikes here as this is an ever changing set based upon your opinion.
  2. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Feb 22, 2009
    I have only played about 5 games of 2010 so far so it is likely I am the worst player in the league right now but man o man that game I just played vs. Miami was a little off. I don't know if it was the sliders or just some fluke stuff but a couple things seemed off.
    - There was a 14 MPH wind at my back half the game and I could not get a kickoff past their 5 yard line. No kickoffs into the endzone on full power.
    - Jacory Harris, the QB for Miami, was 15 of 18 at one point in the game and ended up like 17 - 23 for 290 yards 4 TD's and 0 INTs. They only ran probably 10 times total so I was in 3-3-5, Nickel, Dime and Quarter much of the game, running both zones and man and I could not get him off the field. He absolutely shredded my pass defense and I was bounced 37-22. I may suck offensively but I'm not usually manhandled like that on D.
    I'm sure most of you guys will thrash the CPU on these settings but just thought these 2 things seemed a little unrealistic.
  3. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Feb 21, 2009
    Actually, I agree with you. I don't know if it was the sliders, or the game itself, but I had similar results against florida. Granted, it was tebow and #1 florida,but I could not stop their offense for the life of me, and defense is usually my strong point. It was my first game played as tenn though so maybe im just not used to them either, who knows. There could be a variety of reasons for it, but I did notice similar things as you.
  4. lucid947

lucid947 Guest

I played Ohio State and they couldn't do much - I think I held them to under 200 yards of offense. They were completely helpless running the ball. OSU moved the ball ok on their last drive in the 4th quarter, but otherwise it was 3 and out most of the game. I'm definitely nothing special with the stick either, so I'm not sure what's going on. My game was in the rain - maybe that had an effect on their passing game?
  5. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Feb 22, 2009
    My game was in the rain as well. It was probably just one of those things but for Jacory Harris to shred nickel and quarter defenses for nearly 300 yards and 4 TD's versus 0 INT's was pretty funny.
    The kicking thing on the other hand was an issue with sliders in my humble opinion. My kicker is average and with a 14 mph wind at his back he could not get it to their goalline.