New Sliders?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Fight'n Hokie, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Fight'n Hokie

Fight'n Hokie Walk On

Are going to make any adjustments cause these are just terrible? I have corners who have 92 and 87 man/zone coverage and they dont attempt to turn around and make a play.
    I have to resort to garbage plays offensively and more hurry up than ever to do anything. We have NO PASS RUSH & NO BLOCKING.

How did we go from beating the Cpu because things worked to making it not realistic at all? We have to allow for some blocking and some defensive awareness. Why recruit if you have good/great guys and they end up being complete idiots due to ridiculous slider setup.

2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Let me guess you lost again?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fight'n Hokie

Fight'n Hokie Walk On

I didnt lose! Dont be ridiculous...it was a scrimmage against the CPU using these ridiculous sliders

4. Fight'n Hokie

Fight'n Hokie Walk On

Same things happen everytime...thats a problem!

5. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

I totally agree with the player not blocking and no presser

6. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Just played MSU, #9 ranked team, and made them my bitch. Sliders felt fine although i missed my 2nd XP on the season. I'll have to pay more attention to that.

7. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I have played these sliders offline and I have my concerns as well. They are going to lead guys to be repetitive and cheesey. There are better sliders out there that we can find:

Two of the cornerstone PS3 premier dynasties are using sliders that can be found here: I am not a member of either and suggest we look to them for leadership there.

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/saturday-heroes-description-2012.56006/

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/cropper-league-description-rules-sliders.37482/

8. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

[​IMG]
    u know what i can't seem to understand about sliders this year? why guys continue to max out pass interference and intentional grounding when neither gets called, intentional grounding never gets called for the ai, sliders are still broken imo with the exception of the threshold slider and the difficulty slider, but i really like these sliders, it actually felt like i was playing with jacory harris, erratic ass! lol
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
  9. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

LOL, at least you know