New Start to Week 15

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mcyork, Jun 12, 2009.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

New Start to Week 15

I have now sent out invites for TFIV to take over the OD because of Sandmans full schedule this summer. We are still stuck on week 15 recruiting to be done. I know some of you had this done but for some reason none of your recruiting work transfered over. I would like to advance to the conference championships tonight at 9:00 pm east with another advancement asap I think CUSA and MAC have user games. If we can get them over by Sunday evening we can advance to the bowl season. Question for everyone? Should we set the recruiting for the season to auto since this is probably the last season before 2010 is released. What I mean by this is by letting it sim through and just playing the games. Thanks Matt

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I won't be able to do my recruiting until maybe 9 cst tonight. I think we should try and get through conf champ and bowl games this weekend.

Offseason we can do a day for each advance. Most people will still have critical position changes and whatever. It shouldn't take long. You will need to take the dynasty offline to do player departures. I'm not sure what kind of experience you have with this.

3. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

yeah I will be up watching the cup game and I will wait till 11:00 eastern to advance if that is ok with everyone else. As far as taking it offline to do player departures I'm sure I can get through it.

4. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

I shouldn't say WILL advance I don't have to advance tonight but would LIKE to

5. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    if you have any questions, you can ask any of the commissioners here.

6. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

cool can do

7. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    I'm done