New Sub Rule Adjustment

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Apr 1, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

New Sub Rule Adjustment

No more 'official' sub list, simply fall these easy to understand rules and your golden. (y)

2. natedawg212000

I am going to leave this unstuck for a few weeks and just bump. It's just a new rule and is on rules page.

3. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

I was just thinking about this rule. I think that the team responsible for not showing up or contacting their opponent shouldn't just have a sub.

If an owner is at fault for not playing their game, they should not get a win. But only if the owner is at fault. It doesn't seem fair that if the team doesn't show or doesn't post, they just have probably one of the better players play for them and have a great chance to get a win.

I think they should be punished not rewarded, with losses.

Not a huge deal, just wanted to see what you guys thought

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

We all have things happening outside of this league that take precedent. It is inevitable that alot of us will not be able to make every game every week.

Owners now have the ability to find their own sub. So if one particular owner has your number when it comes to playing, find another sub more matched to your gameplay or plainly, someone that you are better than..lol

We deciced to try and get away from CPU games completely and this is the best way we have found to do that.

If an owner is found to be abusing the system like you have explained to get "easy" wins, he will not be here long.

5. natedawg212000

correct. with us taking the old rule out (which forced you to play some really really good players), this now helps you to find someone you feel you can beat or that is simply available.

6. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

cool, no beef just throwing that out there