New Texans Owner

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mags, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

New Texans Owner

All, please welcome Hendrikx as the new owner of the Texans. He is a friend of tankwillis so be sure to hold that against him. :)

His info is updated in the owner list.

2. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

No need to thank me. Easy wins for the rest of the league!

BTW - Saints #1 pick is still on Texans roster. Javon Jackson (at least on the EA website). There should be a finders fee.

3. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Doesn't seem like the Saints care, huh? ;)

4. anj

anj Walk On

I'm Back !!! I'm Back in the saddle again !! I'm back !!

Finally....For those of you who know me and miss blowing me (ahem)..uh I mean blowing me away by at least 21 points or more...I have finally, after a 3 month hiatis, got the new ps3 for x-mas (ty to my wife) and am now ready for the ass kickings once again. My icq # is still the same 84678624...For all the new owners I will be sending out icq requests as well as getting them from you. This version on ps3 will take me a few weeks to get used to.

I am also on the RC and am here and will be here everyday to help anyone who needs anything. Looking forward to some "smashmouth" and "behind the woodshed spanking" type games for the remainder of the season....Good luck to all and a special shout out to my man "Mags" who kept the "lock" on my franchise Pats for my return.....:cool:

5. Stykman

Stykman RC & MEGA Historian

Bout Time Anj....NOW GET IN THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME SOME PIE!!!!

No really...Cherry Pie is my Favorite. Got a Good Recipie for that?(y)

6. gt86

gt86 Walk On

where's my Fetacinne alfredo?

7. I-ROD

I-ROD Walk On

Nice to have you back Anj!! We're still on for a good time up by you in Jan!

8. anj

anj Walk On

Styk...cant wait for rivalry to start back up. Cherry Pie recipe ? I'm pretty sure your wife has one for ya...:)

Irod !!! You better let me know when you get up here otherwise I wont let you beat me down anymore...:p

9. anj

anj Walk On

GT....When you can spell "fettucini" correctly...I'll be down to make you some in April....(y)