New Texans Owner...

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by TurboTrigga, Feb 26, 2012.

1. TurboTrigga

TurboTrigga Walk On

Hey guys,

TurboTrigga here. I'm the new Owner of the Texans and how to get a real good feel for my team in the next few week in prep for next season as it looks like the playoffs will be just out of reach.

As for me, I have been playing online leagues since online leagues have been around. I love good competition to challenge me and my game. Can't wait for next advance to start my trek to bringing a Super Bowl to Houston. Looks like the roster has some holes but some great cornerstones to build around and plenty of cap space to keep them around.

Let the games begin...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Good luck and welcome to the league. Please spend some time looking at the rules so you understand them.

3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

You serious about the roster having holes? I left that team with one of the strongest rosters in the league...

• Like Like x 1
  4. TurboTrigga

TurboTrigga Walk On

Yea, personally in my gameplan, I need an OL of a different breed and safeties with the ability to lay the wood. Love the LBs and offensive skill positions though and looks like a deep crop of CBs

5. The Natural

The Natural Public Enemy #1

If you think that roster has holes it's a good thing you haven't seen many of the other teams in the league lol.

6. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

Welcome to the league, Turbo! Looking forward to watching you compete in what has become a tough AFC division. Good luck!

7. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Welcome to TMFL, take a look around at the content posted, especially the rules and guidelines of TMFL. If you have any questions at all feel free to post or send a PM and it will be answered as quick as possible. Do not hesitate to ask anything, no such thing as a dumb question or dumb thought (y)

8. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Welcome to the league man. Texans team is as good as it gets right now with talent on both sides of the ball. Obviously people prefer different characteristics in different players but you have lots of trade bait to make whatever team you want.

9. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Welcome Turbo - based on the glowing recommendation from JSimms, I think you'll fit in around here just fine (y)

• Like Like x 1