New TF Team Builder for PS3

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Mr2Bits, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

New TF Team Builder for PS3

Just thinking out loud here, but would anyone be interested in a new team builder for PS3? Here is what I envision:

All "Juggernaut" teams with no modifications, hence everyone is on an equal plane.

Two teams per major BCS conference.

Two interconference user match ups per season

The goal of the league would be to make rivalry week / CCG week the culmination of the season. The two users would go into different divisions (in the ACC, SEC, & Big XII) or be set up to play each other during rivalry week in the Pac 10, Big 10, and Big East.

I would be happy to run this if there is interest. I know I am fairly new to TF, but I'm an active user and have run leagues well before. If someone else wants to run it, that is cool too.

Anyway, start the chatter if you are interested. My team would go into the Big XII north. So post your psn and team and conference and division here.

Mr2Bits08: Baller Tech - Big XII North

2. T-bone

T-bone Walk On

I'm confused. What teams would be off limits in this dynasty? Don't get me wrong, I much prefer to participate in a dynasty without the typical powerhouse schools. But would just like to have some idea as to the pool of teams we will be able to select from. Thanks.

3. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

All of the teams would be teams that the users create. So no actual teams. We would replace the bottom feeders in each conference.

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    This league is subject to approval of management. Bits, be sure to get with Hack when you get the details ironed out.

Keep in mind that we tried to get a teambuilder league for the PS3 off the ground just a few weeks ago and couldn't generate enough interest.

5. T-bone

T-bone Walk On

Hmmm, I suppose somehow the words team builder escaped me. Maybe I should take a few breaks from staring at my monitor.

6. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Understood about league approval. If there is interest I will send a message to Hack. I figured with Orange Rush beginning to fizzle there might be some interest in something fresh.