New Threads

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by The Dude, Jan 24, 2012.

1. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

Guys,

Each year, I ask guys to put up the threads for that season. That way, it doesn't look like the commish does everything. People visiting our forums get the correct impression that everyone is involved. So, if you guys could sign up for a thread each, until they are all taken, and then just post the thread with the title listed, I'll sticky it, and we'll use it for the season. Here are the threads I need.

Season 6 Blog
    Season 6 Recruiting

And while we're at it, let's get a new waiting list up. If someone could post a thread with this title:

Sim-Nation Waiting List

and then post a simple welcome message asking people to post their interest, that would be cool.

That's it. Simple. 3 threads, and we're set.

Thanks guys.

2. Loaf31

Loaf31 Walk On

I'll take Season 6 Blog

3. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

While we're at it, The Dude, can you clean up the spelling and roster list on the league description page?

I know you're from Ohio and an O$U fan (and probably alum), but last time I checked, it's G-E-O-R-G-I-A. Sheesh :rolleyes:

4. The Dude

No way I misspelled Georgia. That would be embarrassing, since I lived there and all.

5. The Dude

Well shit the bed. I did misspell it. Fixed and updated now. If anyone knows a guy or two who might want to jump in, this is the time.

• Like Like x 1