1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New To Legacy

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by RadarRider, Oct 5, 2011.

1. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

Hello one and all, I'll be filling in the 12th spot in the Legacy as Tennessee. My GT is OtherMoon2, and I am very excited to be joining you all in this excellent and competitive OD. Feel free to send me a friend request, and when we play send me a party chat if you would like too. I love college football and I love the Notre Dame, sadley they are coached by MoonBBad...but the SEC is a great conference and I look forward to the great games and rivalries I'll be facing week-in and week-out here in The Legacy. You can also get ahold of me throught aim: Moonme10, if there is anything else you need from me let me know.

2. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Welcome aboard Radar.

3. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Welcome to the league

4. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Welcome to The Legacy.

5. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

welcome

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Welcome to the league. Pretty sure we play next week, so shoot me a friend request when you are on Xbox.