New to Tradition Football?

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by RynoAid, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

New to Tradition Football?

A little about us..

Tradition Football, is an NCAA Online Dynasty community where we try to blend friendship and community as well as strong competetive, simulation (str8) online football leagues. We blend together some of the most grizzled online football players you will find anywhere. Formed from the remnants of what was once a Madden PC league, we have been reborn into the console world with NCAA 2009.

Core members of this league have been fighting it out on the gridiron for over 9 years now. We also added a ton of great new members this last year that have really help take our small community to the next level. The rivalries are deep and the competition deeper. But we are first and foremost, a league of friends.. literally, for me, so sportsmanship and gamesmanship are always paramount around these parts.

We are always looking to partner up with people and dynasty’s that share our core values and are looking to take their online league experience back to the traditional way the game is suppose to be played…. like your on your couch with a friend.

2. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

I saw one of you guys posted a thread on Xbox.com about this site and I'm really interested in getting in one of the dynastys.

I've been playing NCAA online since 07. I've been in a couple of leaguedaddy.com sim leagues and a few OD this year. I play straight/sim and I've looked at your rules and have no problems with them.

3. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

Welcome to the site, it is a good place to play real sim games, and bs with some great guys.

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Rave, were looking for a spot for you... give us some time to figure it out and we will let you know what we've come up with. Are you the guy who messaged me on XBOX Live?

5. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

No, I sent you an e-mail.

6. ToBeast4U

ToBeast4U Guest

Yea i saw your forum on xbox.com and I am also very interested in joining a league. I also sent you an email.

7. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Ok.. thx for posting.. we will be posting here with info on what league you should report to soon guys

8. ToBeast4U

ToBeast4U Guest

Yea I was also wandering how did u do ure signature?

9. Wildardsz258

Wildardsz258 Guest

I am interested in joining one of the ODs. Do we get to choose any team we want?

10. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Welcome to the site Wild!

The dynasty will collectively decide which teams to take. When we get enough members to create a dynasty, it will be voted on then.

I'll add you to the list for the new dynasty.

11. Wildardsz258

Wildardsz258 Guest

Alright thx man.Just asked cause i have a certain team i want lol.

12. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Like I said, depending on what the dynasty wants, you could or could not get your wish.

I'm sure if you are sold on a certain team/conference, you an work it out with the league. I would have a few backups in mind, though. Just to be safe.

I hope you find everything you are looking for in an online dynasty here at Tradition Football.

13. Wildardsz258

Wildardsz258 Guest

It doesn't really matter which team i take really, i well use them.

14. ToBeast4U

ToBeast4U Guest

We need just 4 more members now to start a league.

15. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Okay, cool. We'll, while we are waiting on new members to sign up for a new league, please feel free to peek in at the other leagues and get a feel of the type of leagues we run.

16. ToBeast4U

ToBeast4U Guest

There is a thread where people are waiting to start a new league.

17. Lol when i was making my account, i mispelt my username and forgot the C in wildCardsz258, if you can please make that change in the waiting list.

18. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

tobeast4u told me about this sight, might not mean much since he just joined and has less than ten posts. anyways i've been in numerous od's since the game came out. most failed, only two made it from the begining. i'm looking to join a league here and hopefully it will last. i see from the forums most of your leagues are well organized and cut down on players ability to take advantage of the game. anyways let me know if there are spots available. oh and gt is Colemanchu

19. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Taken care of.

20. ufrules

ufrules Guest

Hello I'm new to this site and I am interested in joining an online dynasty. I'm getting tired of the little kids quiting when they lose in the first season lol. I have to be honest I can't really play Monday thru Thursday but Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I'm ready to play. If this is a problem tell just tell me. No hard feelings. Let me know please. Looking forward to playing with everyone.

21. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

You can't play ur game at all Monday-Thursday?

22. ufrules

ufrules Guest

No I have classes, training, and church. Sorry man. If there is a way it can still work I'd love to play

23. marshall304

marshall304 Guest

hey ill be in the dynasty i call WVU

24. daledoback

daledoback Guest

YEA i say we use major conference teams my real G/T is Dale Doback2 and me and marshall304 can play as much as a game a day if need be (y) ill like to change my team from ND to Oklahoma please and thanks (y) open to be commish to willing to help write stories for the front page too just send a message to one of r G/T

25. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Okay folks, here's the thing. These are not fly-by-night operations like most dynasties out there. You don't just dibs in and call a team.

Once enough are signed up, the admin here will assign a commish and the league will start planning. A discussion will be held to determine the structure/focus of the league, and then usually a lottery is held to determine team-picking order.

This has all been mentioned before. Please take the time to read threads and get with the program.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.