New Trifecta Logo

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Dru50, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

New Trifecta Logo

After some thought, leaving the name of the league as Trifecta makes the most sense. I think it was Shino who brought up that the league name has meaning (as in this was the 3rd OD on the site) and there is no guarantee that the league format will be the same for NCAA 2011. Based on that, we're leaving the name as is.

Ryno has put together a nice logo, I really like it as it's just clean and understated, but very slick at the same time.

[​IMG]

For those of you wimps (;)) taking the really good teams, if you have an NCAA 2011 screenshot you can request Ryno to do your signature in the thread in the Locker Room.

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Yeah, some of us will definitely have to wait. Like Fresno State.

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I didnt see any of Michigan over at OS either.

4. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

I not good at this graphic stuff, but I'm sure others are... You can look thru some videos EA released and get a screenshot from the video. I'm not sure how to do it while keeping the quality high.... This is an example of what I did just taking a printscreen and putting it in MS paint.

[​IMG]

Not great quality, but I know it is possible.

5. Dru50

Ryno mentioned that if there isn't a picture you really like you may want to wait for the release and create your own. That's what I'll be doing for the Aztecs.

6. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

I was originally going to wait and get the perfect screenshot for Clemson, But then I started thinking my photos will not be as good as the released screenshots from EA videos.... Like I said, I don't know little when it comes to graphics and quality.

7. Dru50

I'm with you there, I can barely point and click.

8. BDSDIGITAL

I was going to wait anyway because I know exactly what I want in my Fresno State sig and I know I can get it very easily after the game is released, and I think it's going to look sweet.

9. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

So you can get the same quality screenshots after the game is released??? If so I may also decide to wait until the game is released.

10. BDSDIGITAL

I don't know if the video quality will be as clear, but I'm sure it will be more than usable.