New University of California Coach Hired

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Fmode11, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

[​IMG]

Coach Fmode11 Hired to Lead Golden Bears

It is with much fan-fare that coach Fmode11 was introduced tonight. as the new head coach of Cal. Coach Fmode11 has come up through the ranks and is placing high expectations on a football program that has recently produced the NFL talents of Aaron Rodgers and DeSean Jackson.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I'm Chris. It appears that I am new'r than most of you in the league here at TSO, but have been a fan and a strong follower of the EA NCAA franchise since high school ('97). Now I'm dating myself. I participated in a franchise with 3 other users in college with my roommates that left the main living room TV always on with guys bitching at someone to play their game. We managed to go through 34, yes 34, seasons in two semesters we all lived in that house and ever since I have wanted to participate in something similar.

It was not until back a few months ago when I stumbled upon TSO that I was given that opportunity.

I'm a mid-west guy. I was born and raised in Michigan, about 40 minutes outside Detroit in a city called Livonia. Basically in between Ann Arbor and Detroit. I went to Michigan State and played soccer for 2 years before realizing I needed to focus more on the co-eds and not soccer.

I now live in Houston, TX with my wife. We have lived in Houston for a little over 4 years and thoroughly enjoy it. It's hotter than a mutha here, but it beats the hell out of snow. I work in the oil & gas industry here in contracts. Lot of legal mumbo-jumbo, but I get to sit at a desk all day so my level of input here at TSO should not waver.

I'm a homer fan for sure. Lions and Tigers but no f'n Bears, that's for damn sure. Big Wing nut and I haven't followed the Pistons since Dumars traded Chauncey for retarded Iverson. Great move! Add that to drafting Darko -- over Wade, Bosh and Melo. Also, and most importantly, my Spartans. Two programs run by two of the greatest men in coaching currently - Izzo and Dantonio. Both these guys would make their grandmothers cry. Love, like man-crush love! And I'm not ashamed to admit it.

One more note -- I'm a pretty active guy and race multi-sport currently, mainly triathlons. So I do a ton of swimming, biking and running. I'm currently training for a full Ironman (140.6 miles) in May. I'm usually up early before work training and also after work. So my availability is after 8 CST usually and flexible on the weekend but I'm pretty flexible for scheduling.

Let me know if y'all have any questions. I'm excited to be on board.

Go Bears!

HovaTheGodMC
    RyanC
    gwill
    Will Atkinson
    PIG BOMB
    RadarRider
    tmac6412
    Bl0ndeRedHead
    Wick36
    abolishthefed
    MoonBBad
    uncleho

Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Welcome to the legacy!

3. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Welcome to the league. Good to have a Spartan fan in herel

• Like Like x 1
  4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

welcome to the league

5. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Welcome to The Legacy!

6. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

Welcome to the league. As a member of the Pac12 you should look forward to facing Wick and his Washington team. He is something like 28-0 right now with 2 titles.

7. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

That will be handled (y)