New (Unwritten) Rule for Board

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Oct 8, 2009
    New (Unwritten) Rule for Board

This is in response to Weblink's frustrations (and I feel them).

Unless a committee asks for an opinion, I think non-committee members should stay out of those discussions. This goes for trade and rule committees. I have felt the same way as Web many times on the trade committee last year. . .so I know his frustrations. It just kind of undermines their jobs.

As far as the trades committee, remember the main complaints about trades last year all came from us allowing trades that were too unbalanced. We vowed to be tougher and fix that this year. Looks like from the sound of it, Web and Dunn are doing exactly that, which I like a lot!!! I think that is a great thing for the league, and I hope they keep up the tough criticism. We should just let them vote and we can observe but stay out of it.

I was guilty of throwing myself in there and I apologize! You guys are doing an excellent job!
  2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Oct 9, 2009
    I appreciate it Dunlap. I honestly meant no disrespect to anyone. I just think it is a tough enough position for us to be in with owners outside of here. We need to stick together in here. Thanks bud