New Update WTF?

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Ben, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Ben

Ben Walk On

So I get on to play Jon Jon and I get prompted to download a new update. Apparently, after doing some quick research, I have learned that it is for the new Uni Store. So I try to download it and it says my system is going to take 200 minutes to download an update that is only 34 MB. WTF?!?! So I turn off media servers and try again, no luck. Then I reset my wireless connection, no luck. Then I delete my game data, no luck. So now I'm sitting here just scratching my head. Sorry guys, but I'm not going to be able to get my game in tonight.

Here is a photo I took with my shitty laptop. I apologize for the picture being upside down. I have no idea why it my laptop takes pics like this....

Photo on 2012-09-20 at 22.11 #2.jpg

2. Ben

Ben Walk On

Oh and I left out that I tried to just skip past the update earlier, but apparently EA thinks that its necessary to have it installed before being able to log on to their servers. FRACK YOU EA

3. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Why not just download it? When will you guys play?

4. Ben

Ben Walk On

I'm trying to download it and have been trying. I got to about 10% downloaded then it said and error occurred and stopped. Honestly I have no idea when we will play because right now I cant even get to the main menu in this fucking game.