New USF coach

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bondzai, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

New USF coach

With Geauxlden's router problems he has retired from the league and let me know that I might as well fill the spot. So please welcome new USF coach scarecr0w36. He comes recommended from Emmdotfrisk so he should be solid.

2. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

I was wondering what happened to Geauxlden. Welcome scarecr0w and good luck.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Scarecrow will be conducting his official press conference as USF head coach later today

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Walk On

USF Introduces Scarecr0w36 as new head coach

First off I would like to thank Emmdotfrisk and Bondzai for giving me the opportunity to take the reigns of the USF program. It looks like the overall shape of the team is excellent. I will do my very best to keep the Bulls ascending to the top echelon of NCAA football programs. A little background on my coaching philosophies:

Offensive: Heavy ball control offense. A hybrid between the west coast/power running offenses. Short to mid range passing game coupled with a dedication to running the football. Tries to keep the turnover risk to a minimum. Not going to light up the scoreboard, but should keep games close.

Defensive: Typically runs on a 4 man front with multiple zone secondary looks. Doesn't mind dialing up blitzes in the early downs, while being less of a risk taker in the 3rd to 4th down scenarios. More apt to adjust coverages rather than pressure.

I am looking forward to being a part of the Climb the Ladder Dynasty and wish the best of luck to all programs.

Scarecr0w36

[​IMG]

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

hahaha LMFAO!

6. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

[​IMG]

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA.......priceless.

Good info though

7. Masler

Masler Moderator

omg lmao. that hippo brought me to tears.