New VTech owner

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Nov 30, 2010.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Please welcome Rusty (aka Bruce80) to the league, who will be taking over as the owner of Virginia Tech. Bruce is one of the originals, and truthfully, at this point, I wanted to take someone who really wanted to be in the league. We've had alot of turnover with this league and I'm hoping to get thru 1 full season without losing anyone. Bruce has been asking since the restart to get in, so I decided to say yes now that Gyrene is stepping down.

Gyrene, thank you very much for your participation in the league and for staying on for a few weeks until we found a replacement. Also, thanks to your Dad for filling in for TCU, who I think will be back shortly as well.

Bruce is a top notch player and a good guy/friend. He sometimes is slower than Blaza though, so here's hoping he can keep up.

Welcome

2. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

LOL, T1 in the building!

3. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Rusty is an asshole. Just sayin.

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

yo....Blaza and Rusty in the same video....Blaza is wearing the pink headband

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

This really is T1b....but I don't know anyone from the other leagues. And everytime we've put up an ad for a spot, no one responds. So I go with who I know. If I could do it over though, So Carolina might look a bit different....jus sayin

7. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Im hoping to hear today how the Internet is coming along. It rained all day yesterday so it will probably be delayed

8. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

lol rain halts the entire town of smalls to get internet service, oh jesus!

9. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Man it was storming hard most of the day. Windstream is about the laziest group to run lines. They claimed they were waiting for parts but all they have to do is run fiber optic cable from the hub up to houses. I'm the furthest one right now and it's less than 200yds away. If they haven't atleast got the trench dug today I'm gonna dig it for them.

10. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Thanks man and good luck to Bruce. V Tech is solid.

I liked the team and I wish the best of luck to you guys. In the future if I get settled better (after the baby) :) don't be afraid to holler at me if you ever need a spot filled.

Have a good day

11. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Glad to be here, played last night and man OSU was tough. That rb had about 250 yards on us and most of it came in huge chunks, they never gave up on the ground game until late and it was a very fun challenging game.

12. jfosh

jfosh Super

SMH Bruce80

13. BRUCE80

what does smh stand for?

14. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

shake my head

15. BRUCE80

I dont appreciate that Fosh.

16. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

Juggs, are we going to use Heisman settings next season or will you be tweaking the gameplay settings? You can see the difference of how the better rosters has affected the number of wins with 4 guys in the league all having 11 win seasons.

I'm looking forward to next season and hopefully AJ Green sticks around to exact his revenge on Mississippi State.

I think Georgia also has the #1 recruiting class and we're bound to get another highly rated player after the season is over to round out the class.

17. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

def not using hesiman. will be willing to bump sliders though. bring it up tonite when everyone is there