New Xbox league starting...details within

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by NYJuggalo45, Jul 23, 2010.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

New Xbox league starting...details within

So I'm going to be the commish of a new Xbox league. I don't know what teams/conference we will be yet, so don't ask. All 12 members will get a vote in that.

First, a little background on me.

I'm one of the originals here, came over with Ryno from Maddenmania. I was a member in Tradition 1 but life got in the way and more responsibilities came up so I dropped out. I have a little more time these days and I really love NCAA '11 so I took Drifter up on his offer to commish a new league.

Second, what I'm looking for in owners.

I want sim style gamers. None of this 400 yds rushing with a HB, 7 TD passing with a QB, 15 reception with a WR, 8 sacks with a DE crap. Real sim style. If you're beating up on the cpu by 30 to start the 4th qtr...pull the starters instead of pad the stats stuff.

I also want dedicated guys. Guys who are going to be up for checking the dynasty wire, writing some game reports, making the league interesting for the 100's of other members on this site, not just the 12 members of the league.

I also want guys who understand that there are things outside of video games in people's lives. There are going to be times when I might not be able to advance the league as soon as all the games are done. There are going to be times when an important user game might have to be postponed a day so the league is on hold. I want guys who are ok with that.

Drifter asked me to stick with mainly guys who aren't in any other league or only in 1 other, and that's cool with me. I don't mind running a league with all new people to the site. I've been doing this shit since PS1, posting dynasty reports from 2-3 websites ago. Over the past 10-12 years, I've made a lifelong friend who is flying across the country to come to my wedding. I've made a long list of other friends that I talk to daily thru email, text, face book as well as on Xbox. I've had great experiences in my video game lifetime. And this place has been far and away the best of them all. So if I can commish a new league with new members and they can have the same experiences I have,

So...if after all that rambling you're interested..post here. I do not know what the screening process is. I'm not sure if it's first come, first in. If Drifter and/or I have to screen the applicants. I'll find all that out. So for now, just post the following please.

Xbox name -
    Real name -
    Where you live/time zone -
    Normal availability to play -
    Any other leagues your in at TF -
    Any leagues your in outside of TF -

2. Ruinic

Ruinic Texas Tech Newb

Screenname - Ruinic/ Ruinic5687 on xbox360 dont have an aim account but have yahoo messenger you can pm for that sn
    Real name - Shane
    Where you live/time zone - Currently in East, moving to Mountain
    Normal availability to play - after 8pm everyday, mostly all day on weekends
    Any other leagues your in at TF - Glory Days but would love to have another as i really really enjoy it and am really dedicated
    Any leagues your in outside of TF - None

http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27061

3. LSU21dude

LSU21dude Geaux Tigers

Xbox name - LSU21dude
    Real name - Richard
    Where you live/time zone - Currently live in California, but I will be moving to Texas in September. There may be 5-7 days in September that I can't play due to the move, but I will be active at all other times.
    Normal availability to play - I work a normal 5 day a week job, so after ~6 on weekdays. Typically anytime on weekends.
    Any other leagues your in at TF - Just joined TF this week so very interested in joining my first league.
    Any leagues your in outside of TF - Nope, currently only play quick ranked games (getting tired of playing the cheesers).

4. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Xbox name - smlVICTORIES53
    Real name - Chris
    Where you live/time zone - Arkansas/Central
    Normal availability to play - M-F generally after 6pm. Weekends almost anytime the wife doesn't have a honey-do
    Any other leagues your in at TF - No. Just joined this week but ready to roll
    Any leagues your in outside of TF - in a very slow moving one over at utopia(ncaastrategies)

5. YaBoiPatza

YaBoiPatza Walk On

Xbox name - YaBoiPatza
    Real name - Pattric
    Where you live/time zone - Bham, AL (Central)
    Normal availability to play - Evenings (6p-midnight) Off and On whenever on weekends.
    Any other leagues your in at TF - No
    Any leagues your in outside of TF - No.

6. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

shit.......would rather drop side league and play in this help you juggs

7. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

got the ok, so you're in as the one other "vet" of the site. let me know if you want to drop the side league or not

8. osudds2014

osudds2014 Walk On

Xbox name - osudds2014
    Real name - Michael
    Where you live/time zone - Ohio/et
    Normal availability to play - Whenever until school starts at the end of sept, then nightly
    Any other leagues your in at TF - nada
    Any leagues your in outside of TF - commish of 1 3 star dyn on OS

New to the site and excited to see what this is all about

9. SDMDTSU

SDMDTSU Walk On

Xbox name - SDMDTSU2
    Real name - David
    Where you live/time zone - Maryland/Eastern
    Normal availability to play - Weekdays after 5..some weekends.
    Any other leagues your in at TF - Glory Days

10. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Whoa boy this will be interesting. SIM, SIM, SIM! This not about winning or losing. It is about meeting people, having fun while we all enjoy NCAA OD. Treat your opponent how you would like to be treated. Juggs will rule with an Iron Fist I hope as the rules are put in place to help the league. The league will be what you guys make of it.

Create rivalries and stories and anything that will make this more than just a play and recruit Dynasty.

Nuff said..........cya you guys on the field.

11. ddvt

ddvt Walk On

Xbox name - ddvt
    Real name - Darren
    Where you live/time zone - Virginia/Eastern
    Normal availability to play - afternoon and nights, any time on weekend
    Any other leagues your in at TF - The Redshirts
    Any leagues your in outside of TF - no

12. Maize n' Blue

Maize n' Blue Walk On

Xbox name - KOS ampYOUtater
    Real name - Brett
    Where you live/time zone - Maine/eastern
    Normal availability to play - anytime during the week, random times during the weekend until school starts then just evenings and weekends.
    Any other leagues your in at TF - Proving Grounds
    Any leagues your in outside of TF - none, just my offline dynasty with my TB team

13. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Ok guys we're looking good. I pm'd drifter to set up a forum for us. Anyone else intersted keep posting. I'm gonna review the applications and take as many guys who aren't in any league 1st. Then start selecting from the guys in 1 already. I plan on setting this up this weekend. Once we have our 12 members and forum opened we'll decide on teams and conferences and me and jms will come up with some rules.

Like he said. Winning is cool, but its more about having fun, meeting new people you will eventually call friends, and learning why the members of the tradition forum love it so much.

Mike-juggs

14. LSU21dude

LSU21dude Geaux Tigers

Can't wait for this to start up Juggs. I definitely wanna win, but would rather lose in an awesome game in this dynasty then win against some cheeser in a quick ranked any day.

Geaux LSU!

15. Stoker23

Stoker23 Walk On

Xbox name - InjuriousJake23
    Real name - Jake
    Where you live/time zone - eastern
    Normal availability to play - anytime during the week or weekend
    Any other leagues your in at TF - None

16. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Xbox name - ajs4411
    Real name - Adam
    Where you live/time zone -Metro Detroit, Eastern Time
    Normal availability to play - I like to play around 11pm et and after during the week, but normally anything after 8:30 pm on mondays, tuesday, fridays will work for user games. Wednesdays and Thursdays normally I cant play till 11pm or so. Saturdays and Sundays are open for the most part but I do occasionly leave town have stuff to do ect...
    Any other leagues your in at TF - nope, i am new. i was looking for a league that isn't full of people who quit after they are doing bad or need to play every single night.
    Any leagues your in outside of TF - none as of now but I was in one last year that I think may get back together.

17. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    You guys who are applying in this thread, make sure to complete your new member's application. You won't be able to post in a league forum without being approved first.

18. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

we have a forum...we're coming up with a name. i will announce our league roster tomm

19. prewett53

prewett53 Walk On

Xbox name - prewett53
    Real name - Chris
    Where you live/time zone - West Georgia / Eastern Time Zone
    Normal availability to play - Normally nights. On weekends, whenever
    Any other leagues your in at TF - The Cradle

20. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

Here's my application a must read if you want to see the true video game nerd in me. http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27584

Xbox name - Pac12Leader
    Real name - Christiano
    Where you live/time zone - Seattle, Pacific Standard Time
    Normal availability to play - My girlfriend and roommate usually come home around 5PM my time, so ideally I like to play before then, but I am pretty flexible
    Any other leagues your in at TF - None
    Any leagues your in outside of TF - One that plays one game per week

21. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

22. T Bird8239

T Bird8239 Walk On

xbox name- T Bird8239
    real name- Thomas Brown
    where you live- Columbus, OH-EST
    availability- it varies...I own my own business so I set my own schedule, very flexible
    other leagues TF- The Redshirts
    outside TF - BDML Madden league

Iam a long time (I am 50 years old) so I mean a LONG TIME gamer!...

23. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Everyone, we're actually full. But if you want to be added to the waiting list, please check out our league forum.

T-bird I'll add you

24. SDMDTSU

SDMDTSU Walk On

Or if we do the small team with championship games...that's cool too.

25. williatr

williatr Walk On

xbox name- williatr
    real name- Tommy Williams
    where you live- Dayton, OH-EST
    availability- varies normally after 9 pm during weekdays or after 4pm
    other leagues - none
    outside TF - none

This would be my first online dynasty. i am very excited to hopefully be in one soon.