1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New :xstars: icons?

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions' started by jello1717, Aug 5, 2012.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Shaun Mason --

Could we get some new :xstars: icons that are all the length of the actual # of stars? Having them all the same length is nice for making columns line up like this:

:5stars: blah
    :4stars: blah
    :3stars: blah
    :2stars: blah
    :1stars: blah

but they suck when you're using them in sentences as there's a big gap like this:
    :3stars: SMU had to resort to signing :1stars: BillyRay Lemon Jello.

It'd look better like this:
    3stars.JPG SMU had to resort to signing star.JPG BillyRay Lemon Jello.

EDIT:
    I'm not asking to remove the old ones as I'm sure others like those. Maybe just have :xstars: for the old ones and :xstar: for the new ones or something.

Also, having a :6stars: would be nice too for when you're talking about school prestige.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2012
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    The reason they are that length is because they used to have star outlines where the starts were missing. So a :1stars: would look like - star outline outline outline outline .

We can look into changing them. I don't think they suck when using them in sentences. They look horrible either way. I personally liked the blank outline placeholders because it was more visibly appealing and kept everything equally spaced.

We need to ask a :6stars: