NEW YEAR: NCAA 2010 Sept/Oct 2009 Plays of the Month

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by jms493, Jul 27, 2009.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

NEW YEAR: NCAA 2010 Sept/Oct 2009 Plays of the Month

NCAA 2010 - Sept/October 2009 Plays of the Month

It is time to start submitting videos for NCAA 2010 August 2009 edition. All league videos are welcome. Follow the instructions below!

Guidelines and procedures.

1. After your game go to EA Sports highlights and save the highlight you want.
    2. Upload the video you want to the EA Sports World.
    3. Then go to www.easportsworld.com and log in or register.
    4. Go to "My Ea Sports World" and the videos should be located on the right.
    5. Click the video you want to add.
    6. Copy the Link and PM the play to me here
    7. You can also save the video file and send it to me via email jms493@yahoo.com. Don't do both!
    8. DO NOT POST VIDEOS HERE!! You can post a notification saying PM sent or email sent. That will be a nice bump for the thread!
    9. MOST IMPORTANT:The information I need. If you don't include the information listed below I will delete the video.

• League
    • Teams involved
    • Players involved
    • If the play or game has some extra important then please explain and I will try to insert that into the description.

Example
    Tradition 1
    PSU vs OSU
    JMS493 vs MM Juggs
    The winning TD with 0:00 secs left.

The plays will be ranked heavily based on the greatness and uniqueness. I am the main judge. If I am having a real problem deciding I will consult some of my fellow Tradition 1 members.

If I actually by some miracle get too many videos I will make throw together a quick video of everything else.

Some samples from NCAA 2009.

[youtube]9OFq9mzenfs[/youtube]

[youtube]rI7itIRURv0[/youtube]

[youtube]FW37duA7XgE[/youtube]

2. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

"If I actually by some miracle get too many videos I will make throw together a quick video of everything else."

If you don't get alot of videos, that will be a damn shame. With over 20 dynasty in TF I'll be very surprised if you don't.

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

dammit...I had a sure bet winner this month vs. Kinger. Interception in my own endzone at the last play before the half that I returned 103 yds for a TD. Ofcourse the game dropped and it didn't count.

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Love the plays of the month JMS. Hopefully I'll come up with some worthy plays!

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I am worried this year though. the videos from EA Sportsworld look like shit. I dont want the videos to look worse than last year. Would make for a shotty video. It wont represent "The Tradition" in a professional manner.

I will assess after I get some submissions.

6. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

the vids are so shoddy looking this year I don't even bother saving them.

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

This tip is only for cpu games obviously... we're screwed on the vs. /vs. games.

If you make a good play.... Go to the highlights immediately following the play (before you kick the XP, assuming it's a touchdown... in other words immediately! lol) and save it then. Has a chance of at least looking decent.

8. Maynard

Maynard Banned

i try to save highlights after the game and always get an error message. this only happens for OD games, never in offline modes

9. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Same here.

Had a great game against Murk in TFIV that ended in a Super Bowl 34-esque way where I threw a pass to try to tie the game up with a TD (would have still had to have gone for the 2 point conversion though) but I was stopped a yard short of the endzone and didn't have any timeouts left or time to spike the ball to get off another player.

Unfortunately, we couldn't save anything from the game after it was over....

But, then, in the OFFL Small School dynasty, I've been able to save videos and photos and stuff no problem. Granted it was against the computer and not another user but I can't even do that in TFIV so I don't know what's up with it.

10. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Well as you can see this is not going to happen.

2 reasons.

Lack of video submissions....I dont think I got 10.
    The shitty video quality of the NCAA Highlight videos.

Shame

11. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

actually they patched the quality of the videos... it's much better now. Maybe you should try this again.

i think it's an awesome thing that really gets exposure for our small community. If submissions are down, i will light a fire under that and get them sending them again if you still want to do it.

12. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I will push my commishes to get on this starting this month.

13. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I can Restart it.........But I will start from scratch again. It is not that hard to do.....just takes some time.

I would like to get 20 worthy videos. The fun part is weeding through and making it a bit of a competition.

14. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

I can get onto some of the PS3 Guys about sending you videos. The problem is that the Save Highlight Issue that a few of our dynasties have been having has yet to be resolved by EA.. I will try and follow up this week on it and see where they are at on a solution..

15. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Well I can garuntee TT IV will submit..

our issues with video saving are over

16. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Ok guys and gals we are trying to get this going again. I will make a video once I get 20 videos. Just remember I need links to the ea files or the actually files which you can email me. DON'T FORGET THE DESCRIPTIONS!!!

Don't send me youtube clips....email the files you uploaded to youtube. The more unique the play the better chance you have one making the top play!

17. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I have a nasty play, but not from TF... can I submit it?

18. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

not really.............you can send it to me though.....if it is that crazy I can submit is an extra

19. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Email with three vids sent your way JMS.

20. Chiang-Shih

Chiang-Shih Banned

PM with video.

21. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

JMS, i got a couple three plays im gonna upload before the weekend.. look for them.

22. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

What are the video issues that people have been having?

23. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Keep em coming girls

24. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

pm sent..

25. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

PLAYS OF THE MONTH UPDATE (9/25/05)

Great job so far on the submissions. Much better participation that the previous effort. As of right now I have 13 potential top 10 plays. I have one clear #1 play. Keep it up....I will keep the doors open for maybe another week....but I don't want to omit some really nice plays.

So if you have some and been lazy get them in as I am getting antsy on creating the video asap.

I am looking forward submissions from at Tradition 1, 2 and 3!!