1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Year's Weekend

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by theSANDMAN215, Dec 30, 2010.

1. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

I won't be able to play Friday and Saturday. I will be back Sunday night though.

Headed out to spend time with family.

Everyone have a good New Year's weekend.

2. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

im already on vacation til saturday night.... ill get my recruiting in.... and take the sim loss im hoping its only one.... but i recognize its the deuce it could be two or three by saturday....

3. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Considering I have two kids under the age of 4, and a 7 month pregnant wife, and a my wife has a wedding that starts at 7:00 pm that she has to make an appearance, while I watch the kids, my night is probably the most boring of anyone in the Deuce.

I will be around to advance us after BBJ and I play, I think we are the last one up if Drifter wants to transfer the commish.

4. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

yea my is pretty boring hanging out with my parents, my wife and kids...... at least i only get one sim L... ill be back tomorrow night...