New York Giants Scouting Report

Discussion in 'Scouting Reports' started by BlyGilmore, Aug 8, 2012.

1. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

You're going to endanger us. You're going to endanger that nice lady who paid us in full before she became a dog.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  2. AgenT Smith

AgenT Smith Walk On

Likes to run the ball. May try to get outside with Bradshaw and/or David Wilson so watch out.

A lot of 2 WR sets - don't let Nicks or Cruz get behind you.

Seems like Bly likes the corner route, or any routes towards the sideline. Be aware...

3. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

On offense, will look to establish the run early, but not afraid to throw on first down. Likes corner routes against man and crossing patterns against zone. Will target the user controlled player. If your good enough, you can punish him. I just missed a couple of picks when he threw at the man I was controlling, so I guess I'm not quite good enough:( Does a great job of reading the blitz and getting the ball out. of his hand. Struggles against man with two deep safties, but don't we all.

On defense, likes man more than zone. Tends to run man press on third downs. Doesn't blitz a whole lot. Did a great job of stuffing the run for the most part. Controls the MLB the majority of the time. Sucks at kick coverage;)

4. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

oneshot24
    Ok let me tell you how he plays
    Offense
    • Never runs Inside
    • only 2 runs plays he actually uses is a draw or counter.
    • Bounced outside on 75% of his draw plays
    • Throws curls and slants mostly
    • Likes to throw the seam route
    • Likes to hot route
    Defense
    • Idk who he users
    • Likes to blitz a lot, mostly off the edge and
    • Likes to shift his DL or LBs to the strong side where he thinks you are running

5. TheRealHalupka

TheRealHalupka Walk On

Offense: Bounced almost every run. Hit one up the middle with Wilson after he broke 2 tackles.

Hot Routes a lot. Change your looks and coverage pre-snap, if you sit in one look he will hot route to curl/slant. Not a lot of down the field passes.

Looks for Cruz on third down in the slot on 3rd and Medium

Defense: Rush 4 most of the game.

Was able to run between the tackles, but don't run to JPP's side, he will stop almost any run in the backfield or for a 1 yard gain.

Can be had in the screen game

Over-shifts the strong side of formations, you can run counters against him.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Just checking out the competition. Here's a scouting report for future opponents:

HOW ABOUT COVERING HIS TE!!!

After 3 games 24 rec 580yds 4 TD......

7. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Offense -- Bounces every run outside. Basically only threw comebacks to his WRs, or wherever his tight end was.

Defense -- The pattern seemed to be rush 4 on first down, bring the house on 2nd and zone blitz on third.

• Like Like x 1
  8. oneshot24

oneshot24 Walk On

i take what the defense gives me

9. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Lol, in the preseason every 2 WR set passing play was a PA pass to Boss. Typical lobby style player here, shut down his "money" plays and his game falls apart.

10. dakota7

I forgot to add that he hot routes and/or audibles on almost every play. He does not wait for the defense to readjust before snapping the ball, which is a common TSO courtesy.

11. oneshot24

oneshot24 Walk On

it says wait a few seconds i always wait at least 5 seconds after audibles

12. dakota7

You seem to have a distorted sense of time. You were almost 3 hours late for our game, yet told me to wait "5 mins" and "hold on bro", yet somehow snapping as soon as you finish a hot route is actually 5 full seconds of waiting. You may need to reevaluate your actions in this league, as just about everyone who plays you has had the same experience. The numbers support the problem being yours, not ours.

13. dakota7

First, please write a complete sentence. Its not that tough and I assume you know how.

Second, maybe you don't need to explain yourself, but you do owe me an apology. I have a life too, a wife and two small children. When I make plans to play you, I have made plans that impact my family. Its not tough to get on here and send me a message "hey something came up and I can't make it" What you did is so disrespectful and you failing to acknowledge that only compounds it.

Randiesel75

14. oneshot24

oneshot24 Walk On

Dude i cant tell u cause i wasnt home i planned on playing you at our time but i was in a truck for 12 hrs working, When i planned on being home way before our game time i have no control over that. Im srry i didnt get home in time and that it affected your real life i cant control time. Look this is a game if some1 doesn't show up for our time ima assume something came up, And A) Wait for a explanation or B) Ask the Commish to put that player on AP since he missed our game time.

15. dakota7

Thats not true because you were home, you were on xbox about an hour before we played and you were on TSO around 5 pm central.

16. oneshot24

oneshot24 Walk On

First of all im not the only 1 that plays my xbox second of all im always logged on here. I can assure you i was not home at 5pm Central. And my account logs on first before he switches to his so it may seem that i get on but its not me.

17. oneshot24

oneshot24 Walk On

No you are correct i was on here at 6 thats when i was at the shop before i was called back to finish up a job im sorry. But still didnt know i wouldn't get home until 11.

18. oneshot24

oneshot24 Walk On

Anyways i have other things 2 do now so enjoy srry for whatever i did that your mad about.

19. Hokie Effect

I think the big issue with hot routes is that the offense has a huge advantage. You have all routes accesible with a quick touch of the button. It is alot harder for the defense to adjust their assignments in the same amount of time. You are right this is just a game and should be fun. It shouldn't be a chess match to see who can crate the advantage at the line of scrimmage. You already stated you rarely run the play you call and hot route. Just call your play and run it. The advantages should come from play calling or coaching. Just from reading the reports, it doesn't sound enjoyable to play you and it has nothing to do with losing.

Randiesel75

20. oneshot24

oneshot24 Walk On

Look i change the play after reading the defense just like any qb in the nfl would. I have fun in every game i play but certain ppl dnt like to lose, im not 1 of them i could care less if i lost.

21. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

if you are 3 hours late, let somebody know, your opponent shouldn't need to assume anything. he made the time, at least give him a headsup that you may be late. Late 3 hours and letting somebody know is just unacceptable.

Also, courtesy isnt to wait seconds, you wait until you see the defense is set. If you audible to a diferent formation, you may see defenders trying to run across the field or adjust, let them adjust and set. You shouldn't be audibling and count in your head 2 seconds and snap. The seconds have nothing to do with anything, let the defense set.

22. Hokie Effect

Understood, but this is a game and not real life. I know we want sim, but saying "thats what they do in real life" doesn't supersede TSO sim standards. Like I said it is impossible for the defense to make the same adjustments in time to counter, as oppose to real life because there are 11 individuals making their own adjustment. It is not posisble for me to adjust every single LB/DB coverage in time.

Look I don't think I have called a hot route all season and you can check my QB stats to see if it is possible to be an effecient passer. Its all in playcalling. Plus whats the fun in it for you if you can just pick play A everytime, knowing you are going to essentially "create a play" at the line of scrimmage.

Do you see where I am coming from???

23. Hokie Effect

Keep in mind we are not "picking" on you. We joined TSO for a certain gaming experiance and quite frankly you seem borderline. We are hoping you can make adjusts and continue as you seem like a great addition minus a few issues. But we all have issues.....

24. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

ENOUGH !

Please move this to PMs with myself included. Everyone should be using the player evaluation form after each game, especially if you have an issue.