1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New York Jets - Saintsdave

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bigox1337, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

New York Jets - Saintsdave

Decent player... could be alot better with more time.

Offensively i couldnt get a good read becuase he was down early. It rained during our game so i dont know if it was my defense or sanchez but i got 6 turnovers in the passing game. 4 of the 6 interceptions were floaters that went over his wrs heads to my safeties waiting for em. play cover 2 alot of its raining. No edwards and his medocer wr didnt cut it.

Defensively plays cover 3 zone almost exclusively. b/c of this can be set up for long gains on wr/rb screens and hitch posts. RB sweeps and tosses seemed ineffective on the strong DE/OLB personnel.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I wasnt really able to get a good read on him at all because of some int pick 6's and a special teams return for a td put him down really early and i took out my starters. I was able to get some big plays in the passing game and did have a tough time running and found most of my success up the gut. I think you can make plays on him by passing, but Revis is a stud and watch out for him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.