Discussion in 'Scouting Reports' started by Randiesel75, Aug 6, 2012.
- Holmes appeared to be his favorite target so be careful of him and his deep threat (got me deep twice )
- Not too much of a run game but got the majority of his runs from the outside so try to set the edge on him
- Can be effective to use zone coverage's on especially since his QB is Sanchez
- O Line is kind of a mess so timed blitz's will be effective
- Tough, tough run D. Only reason I got any rushing yards was off of one big run that I got from a good mis match. Having a RB by committee proved helpful with LaMichael James picking up 40 on 5 carries.
- It's the Jets defense obviously, so throwing the ball will always be tough no matter what.
- Watch for lurking LB's in coverage, got away with a few lucky drops that should have been ints.
- Pass rush wasn't exactly elite or anything, don't think I was sacked more than twice.
Separate names with a comma.