Newest NCAA 2010 Video

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by MurkYa21, Jun 11, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Newest NCAA 2010 Video

Didn't know where to post this..but it looks pretty good

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sKadQ70XzVU&color1=0Xbox Oneb1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sKadQ70XzVU&color1=0Xbox Oneb1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I have noticed in some actual GAME videos that when the wide receivers "slip" their pass icons disappear for a split second (that is good).
    They also disappear when you drop back to far or turn your back, such as in madden.

I like that you can still throw the ball while getting sacked, because that means more people are going to be cautious about throwing the ball because they know if they get hit while they are throwing it most likely will get picked off.

Also, I like the new "turn up field" animation on passes towards the sidelines. The video demonstrates what a big difference it is from this years game.

2. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Very nice stuff. Takes care of a lot of my '09 pet peeves, and I still think that '09 was/is a great game.

3. Mallard Muscle

Mallard Muscle Blue Chip Prospect

Cool video. I'm glad to see them put out some stuff with actuall gameplay featured instead of those "sizzle" trailers. The sideline animations are defnitely needed. It would frustrate me to see the CPU offensive player randomly stop or willing run out of bounds when they could have gone for a lot more yards. I mean, I was glad they didn't pick up the yards, but I knew it wasn't right and I was beat on the play worse than it ended up actually hurting me.

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

know whatcha mean

5. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

It would be nice to actually play a game that the CPU would use the sidelines in a close game at half or late in the 4th. Instead of throwing 5 yard middle of the field passes with no timeouts and 20 seconds left. Maybe one day we will have that

6. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Dont get to hyped friends. NCAA 2010 will be more of a continuation of 2009. The same plays will work well and I am sure we will be able to pick the game day 1 and play on a high level just like 2009.

I am looking forward to Recruiting changes, the speed issues fixed (which I doubt as everyone wants speed, speed kills), the hope that there isn't any OD bugs, I hope we actually dont have to take the dynasty offline every season so we can have coach integrity and prestige.

Gameplay I hope I can actually play DE without gettign pancaked 75% of the time.

7. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

I heard rumblings of the demo hitting sometime next week. So hopefully we'll be able to tell for ourselves soon.

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

right, i dont think it is the best EAs got but I do think the game is worth another $60 dollars..

adaptive AI
    speed toned down
    the recruiting pool
    no taking the dynasty offline
    competitive recruiting
    new animations
    pass icons disappearing (cheesers)
    and more..

that alone is $60 to me

9. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

I lilke this video. nice post Murk. Is there going to be rain and snow games online?

10. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

idk..good question

11. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

more videos

these videos REALLY show us a lot...
    and now I am REALLY starting to get pumped up for 10'

from kingcooness521 at ncaastrategies