NewMember - babydemon90

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by babydemon90, Jul 7, 2010.

1. babydemon90

babydemon90 Walk On

NewMember - babydemon90

Name: Mike
    Xbox Gamertag: babydemon90
    Email: babydemon90@yahoo.com
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: most nights after kids are in bed....
    Favorite Teams: Eagles, Penn State, any of the military colleges ()
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Saw a link to this forum on a site while reading about NCAA11
    1. Been part of quite a few madden leagues over the years, both live play and 'coach' style. Not in any active ones - tried a few online franchise on madden 10 with some buddies, not really a 'named' league or anything though. Was in the MFL for a few years until it folded a bit ago.
    2. Video games? probably 20 years or so.. Played my first online league for Madden 04 I think, so 6 years of online play.
    3. Just trying to have fun - playing the cpu isn't terribly fun. Not the best at anything, and certainly am not up on the 'glitches' people use - my stick are, to be frank, not good enough even if I wanted to! Just looking for some good fun with guys that want to keep a league going.
    4. Well, you're average is a little bit younger then me....I'll try not to mutter into the mic about those damn kids....
    5. Yep... Nope...
    6. Currently work as a software designer. Spent 10 years in the USMC, 6 years in the Air National Guard. 2 kids, so in the evenings I like to play the xbox to unwind.
    7. Hopefully pretty active. Not a 24 hour guy, as I do have to work during the day, but I am always online every day throughout the day.
    8. Be a part of an active, committed league. Last few leagues I was in folded or ended up being 3 guys left that cared to play - takes a lot of fun out of it.
    9. Call Jack Bauer. If he does not answer, then resort to communicating the difficulty with the other owner. Unless it's something flat out annoying, I probably won't care though.
    10. Not yet - I mostly play madden, but have been looking at picking up NCAA11, so if there is a league with an opening, I'll get the game and jump right in. I don't have a preference for any specific league, though.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Mike. Xbox Madden leagues will be getting organized here within the next few weeks so be sure to check the TF Madden hub. As for NCAA we are currently putting together a new league comprised of new members. Check it out HERE.